• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Olivia Wilde vs. Emma Stone

Which actress would you rather fuck?

• Olivia Wilde

Votes: 62 61.4%
  • Emma Stone

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
not even tricky for me this one folks. Olvia Wilde all day, all night and probably some time or space inbetween.

Yes indeed. I would fuck Olivia like my life depended on it!.

For me it would be Olivia Wilde again. Now if it was Amber Heard vs Emma Stone then I would choose Amber as she is one sexy and extremely fuckable babe indeed. But if Amber is that then it makes Olivia that and a whole lot more as well. Yes indeed Olivia "Sexy as Fucking Fuck" Wilde has it all. What I wouldn't give to be in the position to cum on Olivia's face at the moment.

Don't get me wrong,I would choose Olivia as well over Amber,but I would actually consider picking Amber for at least one second.With the choice between Olivia and Emma,it's not even a choice,neither is Amber vs Emma.

I'm not a big fan of Emma Stone so she's not really even vote worthy to me.

C

cindy CD/TV

There is absolutely without a shadow of a doubt no competition what so ever between the two of them.

Olivia "sexy as fucking fuck" Wilde wins hands down everytime. This woman is sex on legs. I get hard just thinking about this woman.

I couldn't have stated it better. :bowdown:

(We need to arrange some steamy girl-girl scene for Olivia and Katie Featherston. Glorious ... so glorious :drool2:)

I couldn't have stated it better. :bowdown:

(We need to arrange some steamy girl-girl scene for Olivia and Katie Featherston. Glorious ... so glorious :drool2:)

Katie and Olivia together. I would probably end up with a sore cock and balls by the end of it. I mean I'd be constantly molesting myself to the scenes of those two lovely ladies getting it on that my balls would ache badly afterwards. So I can only but imagine what I would be like if I joined them :eek:

Olivia going down on Katie from behind or Katie's head sitting between Olivia's legs lick lick licketty lick. I'd love to rim Olivia til my tongue was paralyzed. And there isn't enough space on this post to write what I'd like to do to and with Katie.

It's enough to send me wild with excitement at the mere though of it :drool2:

C

cindy CD/TV

Katie and Olivia together. I would probably end up with a sore cock and balls by the end of it. I mean I'd be constantly molesting myself to the scenes of those two lovely ladies getting it on that my balls would ache badly afterwards. So I can only but imagine what I would be like if I joined them :eek:

Olivia going down on Katie from behind or Katie's head sitting between Olivia's legs lick lick licketty lick. I'd love to rim Olivia til my tongue was paralyzed. And there isn't enough space on this post to write what I'd like to do to and with Katie.

It's enough to send me wild with excitement at the mere though of it :drool2:

I'm picturing Katie straddling Olivia, with Olivia burying her face in between Katie's spectacular tits, then sucking her nipples and kissing her neck. :rubbel:

Olivia Wilde without a doubt. Emma looks weird to me. Has a dumb look on her face all the time, just like Kristen Stewart does. And if you hear Emma really talk (not acting), her IQ seems to be in the single digits. Big turn off for me.