• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Older Women & Dating Them.....

The girlfriends I've had in the past have always been younger than me, except for a fling I had with a great gal during my junior year of college when I was in Europe. It only lasted 3 months, but she was 6 yrs. older than me. We had a great time. Since then, I've only dated women that were my age or younger, but I keep thinking back to that woman I met in Spain.

To make a long story short, I've been dating a woman that is 13 years older than me for about 3 months. We have a great time together, we like to dance, she stays over, but nothing more.

Anyone have success (or not) stories regarding dating older women?

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
I have dated women who were almost 10 Years my senior. When people would ask me why would I want to date an older woman, I would respond by saying something like this?
Well, older women are not only more mature, and financially independent, but they're also better lovers and usually won't mess with your head.
Older women may not be as toned as they once were and they might not be quite as perky in the various spots they're supposed to be perky in, but it's amazing what an extra ten years of experience can teach you. They don't beat around the bush (they let you do that). They know exactly what they want and they will manipulate you physically and mentally to get it.
Older women are more established in their careers and rely less on a man to support them or a potential future family.
Older women know how to appreciate the truer things in life. They don't play head games and tend not to value the ideals that are presented through the media.

One of the down sides of dating an older woman is that in order to find that perfect older woman, you might have to consider her plans to start a family. Her biological clock "ticks" louder that a younger woman’s does. She may be to a stage in her life where she is ready for children, while you on the other hand are still looking forward to long nights out with little sleep.

Most of my experiences were positive ones and I would say to anyone, focus on the person not their age. It should not be factor in a relationship between two adults
:2 cents:

Thanks Colonel (and Eaglez1). The ups and downs that you mentioned are echoed here. The good thing is that her and I have talked about our futures and what we are looking for. She doesn't want kids, and she's unsure if she wants to get married (again.) I've never been married, but eventually I would like to and have kids. We have a mutual understanding in that respect. For the time being, we just enjoy eachother's company. We're going out for dinner on Friday, and the reason she keeps calling me, or seeing me is because "there are never any expectaions, which makes it fun." In her words. Too bad we don't have the same outlook, but looking forward to seeing her this weekend!

Colonel said:
I have dated women who were almost 10 Years my senior. When people would ask me why would I want to date an older woman, I would respond by saying something like this?
Well, older women are not only more mature, and financially independent, but they're also better lovers and usually won't mess with your head.
Older women may not be as toned as they once were and they might not be quite as perky in the various spots they're supposed to be perky in, but it's amazing what an extra ten years of experience can teach you. They don't beat around the bush (they let you do that). They know exactly what they want and they will manipulate you physically and mentally to get it.
Older women are more established in their careers and rely less on a man to support them or a potential future family.
Older women know how to appreciate the truer things in life. They don't play head games and tend not to value the ideals that are presented through the media.

One of the down sides of dating an older woman is that in order to find that perfect older woman, you might have to consider her plans to start a family. Her biological clock "ticks" louder that a younger woman’s does. She may be to a stage in her life where she is ready for children, while you on the other hand are still looking forward to long nights out with little sleep.

Most of my experiences were positive ones and I would say to anyone, focus on the person not their age. It should not be factor in a relationship between two adults

I prefer them younger... My Lady is 12 years my junior and I wouldnt have it any other way. I have experienced that most women senior to me come with excessive baggage Ie: Children, Ex husbands/Boyfriends and the like...

I dont go out and party all night, but she does and I like that!!! The age difference means that we have different tastes and for our relationship to work there has to be a lot of trust and it works for us.

Younger Females will only manipulate you if you allow them to... As for experience, I cant dispute that however a younger woman is quite (IMO) eager to learn and practice!!!! A big emphasis on practice!!! ;) My Lady has never said no to me and is infact the initiater most times!!!

But like the Colonel said,
focus on the person not their age. It should not be factor in a relationship between two adults

I only dated an oler woman once. She was about 12 years older. But when it comes down to the bedroom these years will pay off.

Besides: why should only men be having younger girlsfriends...

Only problems I had dating older women-

1.) Explaining to them to your friends. (Family isn't an issue, I never introduce my gfs to them anyway, cultural-norms)

2.) What if she has a daughter closer to your age? The temptation is there.

3.) Establishing rules and guidelines. You will be looked down at cause you are younger and "know" less.

Just the few I encountered.