• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member

Mandy Flores

I'm having all kinds of problems with my Chrome browser in here. Half the time my replies just disappear!

Somebody forgot to let me know I was nominated! It's unusual I am not checking in, I usually would have seen it.

Thank you Lucy for the nom and the vote!

Thanks also to Ban and Stiffy :)

I ALWAYS say that I don't think it's right for me to vote for someone else when people are giving me their votes, but seeing that we are so close to the end of the OCSMOTW year, I think it is only right to vote fro Miss Hybrid :)

Here's my contribution to the pics this week... I love this new shot...

52.jpg

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
I'm having all kinds of problems with my Chrome browser in here. Half the time my replies just disappear!

Somebody forgot to let me know I was nominated! It's unusual I am not checking in, I usually would have seen it.

I ALWAYS say that I don't think it's right for me to vote for someone else when people are giving me their votes, but seeing that we are so close to the end of the OCSMOTW year, I think it is only right to vote fro Miss Hybrid :)

52.jpg

I can sort your Chrome browser, a little spit and polish will fix it.

Thank you for your vote QM.

I love the toe rings, I assume you are aware of the conertations ...

How is the Gold Dress doing, I will miss it terribly but I feel you will give it a great moist home #PTGDPA xxx

TT knows exactly what I mean xxx

- - - Updated - - -

52.jpg

I can sort your Chrome browser, a little spit and polish will fix it.

Thank you for your vote QM.

I love the toe rings, I assume you are aware of the conertations ...

How is the Gold Dress doing, I will miss it terribly but I feel you will give it a great moist home #PTGDPA xxx

TT knows exactly what I mean xxx

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8013888, member: 579739"]Either of the two would be exceptionally satisfying.

it seems there are a few people who agree with you

Mandy Flores 3
Miss Hybrid 8
Briana Lee 2
Harley Spencer 8

MissHybrid

Thank you Jane ... nice to see you here!

Thanks for all the votes everyone

Remember when we used to do box stuffing, oh I do miss it!

102NBxH.jpg

You can't beat it in the stables...

Miss Knickers Around One Ankle

glennorson

Closed Account
After much consideration, I'm voting for Mandy Flores. There are a ton of reasons that she's deserving. In fact, so many reasons that I cannot possibly enumerate them all. Yes, one of reasons is the superb quality of her portfolio. Obviously. But it goes far beyond that. :clap:

However, I must say that I came very close to voting for Miss Hybrid, who I must confess I was unaware of until this thread. One of the upsides to being a Freeones newbie is that you get exposed to fabulous, new material -- like Miss Hybrid's pics and vids, which are stellar! What nearly sold me on Miss Hybrid was hearing that wonderful English accent of hers! I could listen to her read from the phone book and be overjoyed. :D

I still can't get that Briana Lee-as-Pocahontas photoset out of my mind. And, for that, I sincerely thank you, Briana. ;)

Harley Spencer -- with her lithe, fashion-model good looks -- is truly striking. I particularly enjoyed her black lingerie, Cabaret-esque pictorial. :cool:

MissHybrid

After much consideration, I'm voting for Mandy Flores.
Mandy%20Flores%20GIF.GIF
There are a ton of reasons that she's deserving.
fan1.gif
In fact, so many reasons that I cannot possibly enumerate them all. Yes, one of reasons is the superb quality of her portfolio. Obviously. But it goes far beyond that. :clap:

However, I must say that I came very close :eek:
facepalm.gif
to voting for Miss Hybrid, who I must confess I was unaware of until this thread. One of the upsides to being a Freeones newbie is that you get exposed to fabulous, new material -- like Miss Hybrid's pics and vids, which are stellar! What nearly sold me on Miss Hybrid was hearing that wonderful English accent of hers! I could listen to her read from the phone book and be overjoyed. :D
OnPhone.gif

I still can't get that Briana Lee-as-Pocahontas photoset out of my mind. And, for that, I sincerely thank you, Briana. ;)

Harley Spencer -- with her lithe, fashion-model good looks -- is truly striking. I particularly enjoyed her black lingerie, Cabaret-esque pictorial. :cool:

Thank you Mister Glennorson
egyptian.gif

Lolita_Borgia

Thank you Jane ... nice to see you here!

Thanks for all the votes everyone

Remember when we used to do box stuffing, oh I do miss it!

102NBxH.jpg

You can't beat it in the stables...

Miss Knickers Around One Ankle

Wowsers! I totally want to stuff Miss Hybrids box - Miss has such a pretty pierced pussy *hehe*

so thats a vote from me Mr Jitna!!!
:dominatrix:

Briana Lee

Damn! So fucking hot.

You should have been there! ;)

Briana, baby, you are a hall of famer. The Babe Ruth of the hottie league. End of story

Wow, really? You think so?

After much consideration, I'm voting for Mandy Flores. There are a ton of reasons that she's deserving. In fact, so many reasons that I cannot possibly enumerate them all. Yes, one of reasons is the superb quality of her portfolio. Obviously. But it goes far beyond that. :clap:

However, I must say that I came very close to voting for Miss Hybrid, who I must confess I was unaware of until this thread. One of the upsides to being a Freeones newbie is that you get exposed to fabulous, new material -- like Miss Hybrid's pics and vids, which are stellar! What nearly sold me on Miss Hybrid was hearing that wonderful English accent of hers! I could listen to her read from the phone book and be overjoyed. :D

Thanks hun, I loved that set too!

Status
Not open for further replies.