• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Now Casting: May Fan Fantasy Fucking in Florida

guys It is her....i can't go to Florida but please come to Massachusetts sometime. Your the best Addison.

Not these girls that rudely tell fans on Twitter "i don't fuck fans" or "i don't fuck fans for money" blah blah blah stop lying bitch !

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: I haven't nom'd anyone for post of the week in a long time but this is a clincher!!!

Hurry up and get your OCSM status too so I can nom you for OCSM of the Week as well!!

You have a new fan!!:bowdown::1orglaugh

Rep.

AddisonORiley

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Ok ill make my sign today :) !

No I'm sorry the fan won't be paid.

The fan should want to do this because it might fulfill a fantasy not because he or she is getting paid.

Ok ill make my sign today :) !

No I'm sorry the fan won't be paid.

The fan should want to do this because it might fulfill a fantasy not because he or she is getting paid.

Agreed. 5' 10 of this should be payment in full.:drool1:

Also if you cum early then well just have to go to lunch and try again later no biggie

^^:1orglaugh:bowdown:

WTF is there not to like about this girl??? :drool2:

It is so cool for her to do this. I am going for an anal shoot and hopefully a gangbang with her. I don't think she's done anal yet so that ass must still be tight. But it probably won't be when she's done her fuck a fan tour.

I would just love a bj from you! Kinda a pov kind of thing, :) I'm not too greedy, love to eat you out to if that is possible!

Is anyone else interested in a gangbang with her the first week of May? I'd love to be part of one with her and do anal and dp and a bukkake if she's up for it.

Is anyone else interested in a gangbang with her the first week of May? I'd love to be part of one with her and do anal and dp and a bukkake if she's up for it.

Sorry, I'm thinking I would want all 5'10 inches of that to myself if I happened upon it.:o

AddisonORiley

All the may dates are filled up as of right now but please do still email me so that I can let you know directly when the next month ill be shooting is

AddisonORiley

Is anyone else interested in a gangbang with her the first week of May? I'd love to be part of one with her and do anal and dp

and a bukkake if she's up for it.

That's great your interested in that !
I am too for sure