• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

I've picked up this gem of an action game the other day.
And while I know that it's a remake of the Ninja Gaiden games on Xbox, (I've got these as well) it's definetly worth picking up in my opinion.

The visuals are a 50/50 affair when it comes to improvement over the original.
The resolution is sharper, especially when you play it in 1080p on a full-HDTV.
But a lot of the textures look bland when close-up.
Still, it's definetly a piece of eye-candy.

The additional chapters in wich you get to play as Rachel are fun.
She has her own moves-set and is pretty easy to use.
As for the original game itself, several items have been given another location, and certain small sections have been changed in order to keep the pacing up.

My advice :
If you're afan of action games and you own a PS3, then Ninja Gaiden Sigma is definetly a game to add to your collection.
It offers plenty of challenge, and the new content keeps thigns fresh for those who have played the Xbox versions.

5 out of 5 from me.

I've picked up this gem of an action game the other day.
And while I know that it's a remake of the Ninja Gaiden games on Xbox, (I've got these as well) it's definetly worth picking up in my opinion.

The visuals are a 50/50 affair when it comes to improvement over the original.
The resolution is sharper, especially when you play it in 1080p on a full-HDTV.
But a lot of the textures look bland when close-up.
Still, it's definetly a piece of eye-candy.

The additional chapters in wich you get to play as Rachel are fun.
She has her own moves-set and is pretty easy to use.
As for the original game itself, several items have been given another location, and certain small sections have been changed in order to keep the pacing up.

My advice :
If you're afan of action games and you own a PS3, then Ninja Gaiden Sigma is definetly a game to add to your collection.
It offers plenty of challenge, and the new content keeps thigns fresh for those who have played the Xbox versions.

5 out of 5 from me.

Does it still have the tough difficulty level it had for the xbox games ?

It does have the challenging difficulty levels of the Xbox versions.
However, there is an easier difficulty level available just like Ninja Gaiden Black.

That's nice because I really got mad when playing the original ninja gaiden . I now have ninja gaiden black and it's much better .