• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nine killed in shooting at South Carolina church, gunman still at large

Good lord, when I get worked up I start making a shitload of typos. You would think I would know how to spell evoke and adultery correctly by now.

:D

ETA: Or post on the right thread lol

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism

the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

The asshat in question is a hateful douche with a ninth grade education. While his shitty act was terrorist in nature, his target wasn't necessarily politically motivated. I would venture that he probably couldn't spell terrorism, yet alone define it. Then again, there was a politician there...........so, yes?

It's irrelevant whether he could spell or define terrorism. Roof was a white racist who was acting out of racial hatred and wanted to blacks "to go" and wanted to start a civil war. His intention as to terrorize the community he hates. This was a political agenda and thus fits the definition of terrorism.

We need to get to the bottom of why all these atheists are starting to turn into cold blooded mass murderers.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
FFS, he was racially motivated. It's not an either/or. He was clearly racially motivated, that was the political agenda, and thus was an act of terrorism. This shouldn't be that hard to understand

So the blacks of America aren't a race but a political ideology? Rachel Dolezal is on board.

Its incredible how all of the republican candidates are scratching their heads with their sound bites completely baffled by the reason behind this as if calling it racist was too sensitive or too damning.

"We’re now seeing assaults on our religious liberty we’ve never seen before,” Rick Santorum (no mention of racism)

"Today many feel it is ok to hate someone who thinks differently than you do,” “Please join me in praying for our great nation, that we may heal ourselves before it is too late.” Ben Carlson (calling it an act of violence based on differences of ideas, not race)

"this hate crime is a particularly heinous form of violence." Longshot candidate G Pataki (God forbid he call it a form of racism)

"I Don't Know What Was On The Mind' Of Charleston Shooter?" Jeb Bush (gee how about racism and hatred fucko?)

And on it went. Due to the toothless base of the party they all played up to attacks on religion, not a single one mentioning racism and no mention of guns.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Funny how gun fans are always answering any argument about regulation with the same bullshit lines that are supposed to slay all reason:

We have no choice, for some reason, you and your ilk, just can't seem to understand what realistic logic, and truth is right in front of you That it isn't a guns fault, and no matter what you do, criminals will always get them, and since you guys are usually trying to figure out how to blame it on ANYONE, or ANYTHING, but who or what it should be blamed on, and you're to busy NOT paying attention and screaming about how we're all fucking idiots and whack jobs...we have to remind you, you're just so very wrong about this subject. That's why our argument is ALWAYS the same, because it's true, logical, timeless, and it stands on it's own.

- It is our sacred constitutional right to own as many and as overkill weapon as we desire

That is correct, it is, and it should be.

- We have to be able to defend us against our government

That is correct, we should be, and from the way they've acted over the last decade, they've more then proven they are untrustworthy.

- Those thugs would keep their guns

What thugs? If you reefer to gun owners, not all of use are thugs

A : Your constution allows muskets and pistols.

When the Constitution was written, that's all that there was. Our founding fathers wanted the civilians, to be as EQUALLY armed as the military they may have to face. We are not now, and likely never will be again. Clearly any gun law enacted is simply a way to disarm a lawful populace. This is apparent and true, because most states with strict gun laws, have a high rate of violence by gun, and usually these acts of violence are committed by repeat offenders, that shouldn't have a gun in the first place.

B : People who are attacking their own country are called "Terrorists"

We aren't attacking anybody...we don't want to be attacked. We are portrayed as terrorists, because we disagree with our leaders, and expect them to do their jobs. It is up to them to uphold the Constitution, not usurp it.

C : We are talking regulating excess weaponry, and excess ammunition. You are fine with revolvers, pistols and rifles.

Who has the right to judge the word excess? I feel it's excessive for any of our politicians to use MY tax dollars for their medical care, or personal security. Why should I not take advantage of an ammunition sale, and buy extra when it's cheap? I should not be allowed to go to the range? I should have my bullets doled out to me like communist countries dole out toilet paper and bread to their subjects, in long lines? Free men do not ask permission for the RIGHTS they are entitled to. And sure rifles and pistols, and revolvers are fine....who has a flame thrower? Whose asking for a B52 full of Tomahawk cruise missiles?

Are you so brainwashed or so stupid that you keep coming up with the same lines?

No one is brainwashed, we are however clearly smart enough to know the truth, and that is, this guy could have just as easily, in fact probably more easily, got behind the wheel of a large automobile, and screamed racial slurs, while running down far more people, as they exited the church.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Thank you for at least beginning to think about the situation.

Just regarding "Excess":

Sure, someone who, say, snorts a kilo of coke a week would not say it is excessive, too. It is just what he loves to do, and if it gets more, well, fuck the consequences.

BTW:

Do not forget to vote for me.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I like the line from The Sopranos. I don't know...it was around Season Three or thereabouts. Dr. Melfi is having dinner with her family. They're talking about Tony. The doc is making excuses for why she's still treating him. Then her ex-husband says something like, "After you get past all the theorizing and sociopolitical posturing, eventually it gets down to just good and evil. And Tony Soprano is evil."

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
No one is brainwashed, we are however clearly smart enough to know the truth, and that is, this guy could have just as easily, in fact probably more easily, got behind the wheel of a large automobile, and screamed racial slurs, while running down far more people, as they exited the church.
What?! Far more people? He reloaded five times. He could have killed more. You plow through a few people, that's it. They run back into the church or scram.

And still people think that they should be allowed to carry a gun because some 300 year old piece of paper says so

And still people think that they should be allowed to carry a gun because some 300 year old piece of paper says so

You know, Dylann Roof's car could have plowed through the doors of that church or onto the sidewalk of a inter city neighborhood too.

You know, Dylann Roof's car could have plowed through the doors of that church or onto the sidewalk of a inter city neighborhood too.

ah the old 'you can kill someone with a baseball bat/car/pillow so lets ban them too' argument.

I also see you have used the other classic 'Germany killed loads of people too' line as well

So predictable, i might start up a game of 'Right Wing Bingo' with all the usual sayings that a wheeled out when this kind of thing happens over and over again.

I would make a fortune