• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

wow i never thought that a little thread that i started would get so big it has to close. i should get a free subsription to her site for the exposure lol.

Anyone have pics of her new schoolgirl set with the matching plaid shoes?

She's not one of my favorite models but she really keeps everyone guessing with her lack of nudity. I most of her sets and costumes are creative, especially the way she hides her pussy and nipples. When I saw those valentine pics I was like yes we get to see her pussy. Sadly no, because she hid it with stamps. I liked the set though, sometimes when looking at her photos she takes the viewer to the edge without going over. It is almost as if the whole teasing thing is an art form. She's great and I love the constant new material that gets posted.

She's not one of my favorite models but she really keeps everyone guessing with her lack of nudity. I most of her sets and costumes are creative, especially the way she hides her pussy and nipples. When I saw those valentine pics I was like yes we get to see her pussy. Sadly no, because she hid it with stamps. I liked the set though, sometimes when looking at her photos she takes the viewer to the edge without going over. It is almost as if the whole teasing thing is an art form. She's great and I love the constant new material that gets posted.

multiple choice-is nikki hiding:1.tits and ass
2.pussy and nipples
3.cellulite and strecthmarks

that last post is just a joke for all of nikki's fans i myself think she's still pretty hot but could use a little body toning.

She's nowhere near as good as she used to be that's for sure! The boobs are smaller, and saggy now, her whole body took a beating having a kid!!!

Oh well, at least there's still old sets to enjoy!