• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

you just keep reposting the same old stuf

What have i done?

is it bad thing to do that?

You should look back through past pages of the threads you are posting in. You will see that most of the links you're posting have already been posted, usually many, many times before. Now it's impossible to guarantee that every post you make is completely original. There's inevitably going to be reposts. I think you're intentions are good. I think you're just posting stuff you like. But I don't think you quite understand how this board works: people don't want to look at the same generic sets over and over and over again every time they visit a thread. It's not a "post your favorite pictures even though they've already been posted 1000 times board." There are some really special sets or videos that need to be re-visited once in a while, but not every single one.

Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

You should look back through past pages of the threads you are posting in. You will see that most of the links you're posting have already been posted, usually many, many times before. Now it's impossible to guarantee that every post you make is completely original. There's inevitably going to be reposts. I think you're intentions are good. I think you're just posting stuff you like. But I don't think you quite understand how this board works: people don't want to look at the same generic sets over and over and over again every time they visit a thread. It's not a "post your favorite pictures even though they've already been posted 1000 times board." There are some really special sets or videos that need to be re-visited once in a while, but not every single one.

i know that i have posted some old set with Nikki it's because i can't find any new set...