• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Nikki did a video with a measuring tape a few years ago and from that, I calculated the exact size of her areolas.
If you like, I'll look back on my external hard drive and post the pics and metrics.

If you want to that would be fun to look at. I saw those measurements on the spam site and realized I didn't know what her size was.

BTW, what was the video?

Thanks-

BB

Just see a future update on Phil's site, "super wicked weasel bikini"... When will it be released, Phil? More topless Nikki? Thanks for all your work!

Had a good look around Phils site, think I'm still a member, although I never know as cc bill fucked up my subscription to Nikki's site, could have done the same here, anyhow, I can't see anything that refers to, "super **Not allowed due to repeated copyright violations** bikini" the latest Phils put up about Nikki are the topless shots?

Alright...

It' s been a long time coming but I am outta here. Freeones brings out the worst in me and it seems that quite a few of you can't stand anything less than perfect harmony and unity at all times. I am not interested being a bully nor being seen as one; I have been at times and at times have been wrongfully accused as such. Either way, it's not how I wish to be in the world.

Serve up your "good riddances" as you like. I would agree, it is a good a riddance.

Take care everybody...especially my butt-hurt regulars: mcbeetle (you taught me so much), thatguy02 (you taught me so little) and whoever else who couldn't take the mildest offence to their feels.

To the true believers: BaddBludd, ILoveNikki, vectorious, HansMoleman: Have fun. Be safe. Don't let this hobby own you.

To Nikki & Mumbz (if you bother to read this): Sorry for offending you. Criticism doesn't have to mean "I dislike you and what you are doing" and more often than not it means "I care about this so much more than I ought to." The updates on your site, I am ashamed to say, have been the only thing I've looked forward to since I lost my wife four years ago. Nikki reminds me of her: the same cheekbones, same browline, same little over-bite smile... It's not healthy for me live like this.

Best wishes and thanks to you both.

See you, Freeones.

It's been fun, sometimes toxic and consistently weird,

- BriX

I am out of her as well after 8 years of bullshit.

I agree with Brix this shit is a waste of time and the pathetic losers (you know who you are) continue to pine over her middle aged body, flat ass and beat up sun damaged face need to get a fucking life, some of the creeps who are major contributors to this thread need help bad! "oh wow Nikki showed a boob" or "oh wow Nikki gave head to a rubber dildo and it squirted water" Why do you pathetic creeps who lurk and wait every week & keep this thread alive for a beat up old bag to post half nude pictures when there are so many hotter girls giving it their all. It makes no fucking sense.

I would bet that most of you regular posters on this thread are deviant perverts, who never leave their rooms and spend hour after hour on you computer jerking off to lame shit and praying Nikki will call or are text you. When normal guys who want to see spread pink pussy and fresh content complain, there is a landslide of negative feedback about how cool nikki is and she is a pioneer in tease video, not why I am here or most of the others. I am amazed that people are willing to part with their hard earned cash to watch tease videos of the same girl for 10yrs now??

I am thankful though for the people who posted the good pictures and left the politics out.