• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jon S.

Banned
Re: the Official Nikki Nova thread

yeah, well i had 5 done at the same time (that's right FIVE. some people have six, i only had five) and just the novocaine. though to be honest, the needle was worse than anything else. so there.

though the root canal might win it all
Ummmmmmm, unless you are a genetic mystery, one only actually has 4 wisdom teeth...they are the 3rd set of molars (thus 4 total). I tip my hat to you though for being a man and going the novocaine route. I would award you the Jon "Tough As Nails" Seal of Approval, but you kind of complained about not liking getting the wisdom teeth pulled, so I'll give you half a nod.....the Jon "Tough" Seal of Approval! Ha ha ha!

I had 9 filled at one time when I was a kid. That sorta sucked. I also had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled at once when I was 20 and the bottom 2 were impacted so they had to cut open my gums to pull them out. Not once has any dentist ever put me under. Just a shitload of novacaine.
I hate getting my teeth drilled. ewwww
I think the 9 fillings at once as a kid has me beat, though I had a crowded mouth, and I had to have 8 adult teeth pulled (all at the same time) when I was a kid for there to be enough room for the remaining teeth.....thus, though I have a mouth full of teeth, I don't actually have as many as most (8 less obviously.....ha ha ha!). On the bright side, the "tooth fairy" gave me $8 (a dollar a tooth) for those teeth.....which was a lot of cash to a 10ish year old. Funny thing though, some years later, I found those teeth in one of my mom's drawers, and they were in the same plastic container they were in when I put them under my pillow. I guess the tooth fairy must have returned them or something! Ha ha ha!

I had my wisdom teeth pulled between high school and college, so it had to have been btw. 19-21 (because I didn't start college until I was 21), but I know I had at least 2 impacted that had to be cut out. Funny thing I remember about the laughing gas though was them really pushing it, and then while I was getting it, they kept saying "see, don't you feel really good now?" Ha ha ha! SERIOUSLY! The only thing I don't like about getting my teeth drilled really is the novocaine needle.....and I don't have a problem with needles. Just sometimes they hit something, and UGH!!!!!!

Anyway, I already knew you were a tough/strong lady, but you've just earned the Jon "Tough As Nails" seal of approval! Don't know what that's worth really, but yeah, Tough As Nails!!!!! Ha ha ha!

wow. Thank you. Welcome to my official thread by the way. No witchcraft. I wish I had that power.Oh how I wish. A lot of health food and clean living.
I was going to point that out to the OP, but I left it to you. Ha ha ha! Anyway, I just wish I had the power to pick the right Powerball numbers......I'm not greedy though......one big jackpot drawing would do! Ha ha ha! (though sometimes witchcraft would be "kinda" handy too.....ha ha ha!)

they numbed my mouth for the tooth pulling and filling, but i felt half of it

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Ummmmmmm, unless you are a genetic mystery, one only actually has 4 wisdom teeth...they are the 3rd set of molars (thus 4 total). I tip my hat to you though for being a man and going the novocaine route. I would award you the Jon "Tough As Nails" Seal of Approval, but you kind of complained about not liking getting the wisdom teeth pulled, so I'll give you half a nod.....the Jon "Tough" Seal of Approval! Ha ha ha!

nope, some people have more. might be vestigial.

i dont think i was offered a choice for anesthetic. they just stabbed me in the mouth.

I had 9 filled at one time when I was a kid. That sorta sucked. I also had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled at once when I was 20 and the bottom 2 were impacted so they had to cut open my gums to pull them out. Not once has any dentist ever put me under. Just a shitload of novacaine.
xoxoxoxoxo
Nikki Nova
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
official thread http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=1#post5167604

Nine is a hell of a lot.

Wow guys, you just made me feel like I'm tough as nails! Ha ha ha! When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, the dentist game me the option of being "put under" & having an oral surgeon do it, or just having it done right there. I chose to let him do it. Then I had the option of having 2 done and the other 2 later, or all 4 at once. I chose all 4 at once. Then I had the option of just novocaine, or nitrous oxide also, I chose straight novocaine....though they all kept pushing the nitrous, and I gave in and left them give me that too. Well, I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled by the dentist under only novocaine and laughing gas, and I don't remember it being all that rough on me actually. I remember the dissolving sutures and feeling pretty good under the laughing gas more than anything really. Then again, I've also had a root canal that is usually done over the course of 2 visits, done all at once also.

Like I said.....TOUGH AS NAILS! Ha ha ha! Thanks guys!!!!!! :hatsoff:

Now ladies and gentlemen........"Live" from the Ryman Auditorium.......Miss Loretta Lynn!!!!!!!

Before Jon can claim tough-as-nails status, mine were impacted with bone needed to be removed because the teeth were lodged in the jaw. Plus, I had lidocaine only, not general anesthesia. ;)

xoxoxoxoxo
Nikki Nova
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
official thread http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=1#post5167604

Crap, 9. That hurts. Nikki = TOUGH AS NAILS. :eek:

Jon S.

Banned

Before Jon can claim tough-as-nails status, mine were impacted with bone needed to be removed because the teeth were lodged in the jaw. Plus, I had lidocaine only, not general anesthesia. ;)
I'll give you that...I know two of mine were impacted, but I'm pretty sure all 4 weren't if I remember correctly...and no bone was removed anyway. Did you have a regular dentist do it, or an oral surgeon? Anyway, knowing more of the facts, I'm comfortable with bestowing upon you the Jon "Tough" Seal of Approval!

As for me, don't forget when I was 10 or 11, I had to have 8 adult teeth pulled because of overcrowding.....though the whole "Tough As Nails" thing was tongue in cheek, believe me, I've actually always been pretty tough....ha ha ha! With my wisdom teeth though, I just don't remember it really being that bad an experience.

New to this thread but I'm gonna jump right in! Nikki I just wanted to let you know I love your tattoo's! So incredibly hot!

As far as teeth go, HA ... had a lot of work myself but mostly fillings as a kid. Never fun.

While most of my baby teeth fell out on their own, i had to get the remaining one's pulled in my early teens in order for the adult replacements to grow correctly.

I've only had to have 2 fillings over the years, but i've gone from being very scared of the dentist to Mr Tough Guy in recent years :D. I to get a tooth pulled 10 years ago however it just wouldn't pop out, so my dentist had to drill what he could of it out. That was hands down my worst experience, especially the recovery period.... it dragged on and on.

Crickey!!!...that reminds me l must make an appointment to see the dentist again soon for some root canal treatment..... one day soon-ish.

Well...it's mid week.... so happy Wednesday Nikki and you guys!! :)

I'll give you that...I know two of mine were impacted, but I'm pretty sure all 4 weren't if I remember correctly...and no bone was removed anyway. Did you have a regular dentist do it, or an oral surgeon? Anyway, knowing more of the facts, I'm comfortable with bestowing upon you the Jon "Tough" Seal of Approval!

As for me, don't forget when I was 10 or 11, I had to have 8 adult teeth pulled because of overcrowding.....though the whole "Tough As Nails" thing was tongue in cheek, believe me, I've actually always been pretty tough....ha ha ha! With my wisdom teeth though, I just don't remember it really being that bad an experience.

My mom's a regular dentist, well trained by the Aussies, I say. Hahaha! Still have 2 more upper impacted wisdom teeth yet to be pulled though.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

My mom's a regular dentist, well trained by the Aussies, I say. Hahaha! Still have 2 more upper impacted wisdom teeth yet to be pulled though.

trained by the Aussies? let me guess, they use the "punch 'em in the face" method of "pulling" teeth

I know you will all probably hate me for this, but I have never even had a tooth ache. And I still have all my wisdom teeth too.
So no root canals, dental surgery, or anything like that for me.

When I was young I had a lot of work on my teeth, but it was soo worth it. My teeth were always naturally white, but in grade school they got all straightened out. It was a pain in the ass, but now people say my smile is one of my best qualities.

I had a bottle of water the morning of my wisdom teeth surgery so I wasn't put under. They just gave me a lot of laughing gas and numbed me up. It wasn't to bad, but two were impacted and all 4 came out. Well worth it again.

Jon S.

Banned

......wisdom teeth surgery.....I wasn't put under. They just gave me a lot of laughing gas and numbed me up. It wasn't to bad, but two were impacted and all 4 came out. Well worth it again.
Yep, that pretty much sums up my experience to a T as well.

What a small world. My Uncle is, or was really, a dentist (Doctor of Dental Surgery...or DDS if you will).....but he's like 83, turns 84 in November......so as dentistry goes, he's sadly of little direct help to me in that department. Plus he lives in Seattle, and he's retired from his practice even if I did trust him at his age. Ha ha ha!

trained by the Aussies? let me guess, they use the "punch 'em in the face" method of "pulling" teeth
No, if my knowledge of Aussie Dentistry is correct, I believe they have you line up against a wall, throw a boomerang at the target tooth, and bam.....knock it out! Easy peasy! Ha ha ha!

okay I say enough with the teeth and let's move on with another topic hahahaha :crowdgrin

Jon S.

Banned

okay I say enough with the teeth and let's move on with another topic hahahaha :crowdgrin

Good man! I was thinking the same thing myself a couple of days ago, but, like I've said before, I work with what you guys give me! Ha ha ha!

Anyway, be on the lookout for a good FreeOnes related announcement in here in the coming days. In the whole grand scheme of things of the universe, it won't be Earth shattering.....but it is something nice, & unprecedented to boot. I could just make the announcement not, but I'm waiting until everything is set up and ready to go before doing so. Be patient, and keep your eyes posted to "The Official Nikki Nova Thread" for the BIG announcement! :cool:

and that topic is...?

So, there's a new topic for you.......What will Jon's "big, FreeOnes related announcement" be?