• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Re: the Official Nikki Nova thread

Dear God no.....I DEFINITELY wouldn't want to be a moderator on here (SERIOUSLY, I sooooooo wouldn't). I have enough problems to worry about than to go about creating them. Ha ha ha! Actually, the reason why I mentioned it in your thread is because it actually has to do with you, and as far as I can tell, it's unprecidented. I could just go ahead and announce it now, but I'm waiting until everything is finalized and taken care of before I announce it. It's nothing Earth shattering, but it's pretty cool just the same.

Nikki Nova face tattoo!!!!

Now, until I make my big announcement.....get back to Nikki's topic.....you heard the lovely lady......DISH!!!!!!!

i hear Who??? has some great stories. also Dazza lives on a farm

lol ok i have like tons of stories but... heh I'm gonna start with something else.. a little known historical fact from mmm you know the ancient times, when ppl lost hands for steeling, tongue for lying and things like... in ancient Greece men's infidelity sometimes merit removing genital hair growth, and plugging a large radish into his rectum. :D hahaha i think that we're all Lucky Bastards living here and now ;)

Jon S.

Banned

As for the rest of you fuckers...start dishing some stories already. Follow this mans fine example.
Nikki, you know what they say about watching what you wish for? Ha ha ha!

All right, since Red-Hot is evidently the only one who is man enough to step up to the plate...and since I like you Nikki...fuck it, I'll man up & dish one myself. I couldn't leave you hanging now could I Nikki? Remember, you asked for it! Ha ha ha! I thought about which one to share, & I decided to go with "my 1st time."

The story you are about to read is true, the names have been changed to protect the innocent!

Well, I know there are many (women especially) who would like their 1st time to be special & memorable (in a good way). Believe me, mine was sooooooo not, as you will learn. A brief backstory. Where I grew up, there really wasn't much to do, if you get the picture. Well, I was an "old man" when I lost my virginity, at the time I was the "ripe old age" of 17 & it happened within a month of breaking my right hand and ankle, and nearly getting killed in a car accident. So, I still had a knee high cast on my right leg, and an elbow high cast on my right arm at the time.

Anyway, at the time I was still on crutches, with a special device on the right one since, like I said, my right arm was in a cast. So, I wasn't really able to drive (wasn't supposed to anyway), and I was spending another "exciting" evening in the bustling metropolis of Blain, Pennsylvania. Some friends and I were hanging out with some of our older friends @ one of their houses. Well, I was never a big drinker, but that night I did more than I should have "probably"...beer and Southern Comfort (straight) if memory serves me correctly....yeah there was weed too of course. Anyway, there were some girls there too (pretty much an even mix actually) from right outside of town mainly. Well, one thing led to another, and everyone was getting pretty shit faced when we started playing darts (metal tipped).

I made the mistake of standing near the dartboard when it wasn't my turn & this one girl (I'll omit her name out of common decency) who was my brother's age...which would have made her 15 at the time kept throwing her darts wayyyyyyy off target & she stuck me in the chest a couple of times, the arm at least once, and the leg. I was like "wtf" because she thought it was funny.

Well, like I said, I was really drunk at that point & it took me awhile to figure out what was up...she was doing it intentionally in a playful way (though she did draw blood slightly the one time damn it! Ha ha ha!) & then she started overtly flirting with me. Now, I knew her, Hell in a small town, you know everyone...but I never had any romantic feelings for her....yeah she was cute and all, but that was all there was to it. My brother really knew her better than I did anyway as they were the same age, in the same class in school and all.

Anyway, one thing led to another, & despite being in a drunken stupor, I became less dense when she sat in my lap & started grabbing at my crotch through my sweatpants (hey, that's high fashion for dudes with a cast on their leg....it's what they wear...ha ha ha!). Well, I couldn't go home drunk as my mom was home, and the "party" was dying down....oh yeah, plus if was the dead of winter, so this girl, myself, and several others (girls and guys) went with another friend to their house (his parents WEREN'T home).

Well, the bedrooms (I think there were 3, including his parents') were quickly "occupied" & everyone else was hanging out in the living room. Well we weren't at the other house long, before she started sitting in my lap & grabbing at my crotch again. There really weren't many private places left to go, so we both got up, and discreetly snuck down to the basement...and I mean a basement...not a rec room....a basement.

Well, @ 15-17, and given where I grew up, "playing safe" & "protection" was the last thing on anyone's mind...especially drunk and all...so no sooner had I hobbled down the stairs to the basement & we were both naked & "ready to go"...or try to anyway. I still had mobility problems & was drunk to boot...not to mention the fact that it was both of our 1st times. We tried several positions with limited success because my ankle, cast, and mobility issues made most of them uncomfortable as Hell, before finally just sticking just sticking with me laying on the hard, cold, concrete floor & her on top.

Well, that seemed to work better, and we "went at it" for seemingly an hour before she thought to tell me the "fool proof" method of "when you cum, pull out 1st" & I said "ok". Well, anyone who knows, that's easier said than done, especially given the fact that I was drunk & in a cast and all. Within minutes, I FINALLY did cum, but obviously I couldn't pull out in time & did so mainly inside her. Ummmmmm yeah, that becomes an issue later on as you will find out. Anyway, in retrospect, though it "probably" had more to do with the fact that I was drunk, on a basement floor, and the fact that it was "just sex" and there wasn't anything remotely romantic or sexy about it, I was actually impressed that I lasted as long as I did (about an hour really), given it was my 1st time and all.

Anyway, no sooner did I cum & she decides she wants to give me head too. Well, being that I was still laying on the floor, and I was just basically going with the flow anyway, what was I going to do? Say no? Ha ha ha! Big mistake!!!!! Remember, she was drunk as Hell too. Here comes the worst part of the evening. I don't think she was giving head for more than a few minutes, and BAM.....you guessed it, she threw up on the floor, my crotch, yeah....you get the picture. A non-romantic evening ended with a girl puking on me during head...a "perfect" ending to a "perfect" evening.

Well, I hobbled up and grabbed a towel from their dryer & cleaned her, myself, and the floor up, all the while hobbling around buck naked (aside from two casts that is....ha ha ha!). Then we quickly got dressed & went back up stairs to shower....but the "damage" was already done.

Now for the aftermath. There were no secrets in my hometown, so all of the idiot virgins kept hounding me for "all of the juicy details"....(how the fuck any of them found out I'll never know), my leg cast smelled strongly of pussy (had to spray it with cologne), a girl that I didn't really have any feelings for, but had sex with just the same, finished off by vomiting on me.....PLUS, to top it off, later there were rumors that she was pregnant...which she did nothing to dispel btw. THANKFULLY though, that later proved to be a false alarm.

There is another element (something that happened later) to the story that doesn't directly pertain to me or my story...so, I'll leave it out. But, I'm sure you'd understand why I was relieved that she wasn't pregnant afterall...aside from the fact that she was 15 & I was 17 at the time, I didn't love her, etc...the other element made me all the more relieved...I wasn't ready to be a father anyway obviously. However, if it had happened, and she had gotten pregnant, of course I would have stepped up to the plate. I've always been a man about living up to my responsibilities....and that would have been no different. But, like I already said, I'm still RELIEVED that she wasn't pregnant to this day!

Now guys, take it from your "Uncle Jon," when you're going to play....."play safe"....and preferably with someone who isn't shit faced drunk! Ha ha ha!

There you go guys....step the fuck up to the plate & DISH for Nikki already! Ha ha ha!

ps. Please, no comments about another "book" from me either...at least I had the balls to share! Ha ha ha! Like I said, watch what you wish for, you might just get it! Ha ha ha!

Jon S.

Banned

Nikki Nova face tattoo!!!!
Good God no!!!!!! I can't speak for Nikki, but that would be just plain creepy! Ha ha ha!

Okay, Jon is joining Nikki's website?
Nope, though at least yours is a reasonable guess. I'm not actually a member of anyone's site...for reasons I've stated countless times before...but if I did join one, it would definitely be Nikki's! Like I've said before though, though Nikki is completely awesome on professional level in the industry....all things Nikki Nova and all.....I came to like Nikki on a personal level (as I didn't really have exposure to the whole "Nikki Nova" thing before I got to know her). So yeah, it wouldn't make much sense for ME, but I can be supportive in other ways, and that's what I choose to do. BUT, the rest of you.....you know what to do, if you haven't already done so! ;) Ha ha ha!

Anyway, that's not it. It has to do with Nikki, and it has to do with FreeOnes....both together (not separate).

Now guys, you can see that even I dished......so what are you waiting for.....DISH for Nikki already!!!!!!!!!

Good God no!!!!!! I can't speak for Nikki, but that would be just plain creepy! Ha ha ha!

Nope, though at least yours is a reasonable guess. I'm not actually a member of anyone's site...for reasons I've stated countless times before...but if I did join one, it would definitely be Nikki's! Like I've said before though, though Nikki is completely awesome on professional level in the industry....all things Nikki Nova and all.....I came to like Nikki on a personal level (as I didn't really have exposure to the whole "Nikki Nova" thing before I got to know her). So yeah, it wouldn't make much sense for ME, but I can be supportive in other ways, and that's what I choose to do. BUT, the rest of you.....you know what to do, if you haven't already done so! ;) Ha ha ha!

Anyway, that's not it. It has to do with Nikki, and it has to do with FreeOnes....both together (not separate).

Now guys, you can see that even I dished......so what are you waiting for.....DISH for Nikki already!!!!!!!!!

Actually I was going to go with the tat, but jitna beat me to it. So, I had to come up with something else on short notice.

Jon S.

Banned

Actually I was going to go with the tat, but jitna beat me to it. So, I had to come up with something else on short notice.

That's cool. I've considered getting a tattoo for sometime now actually. But if I do, it would have to be something really meaningful & nothing creepy. I would just find getting a tattoo of Nikki on my face.....or any other part of my anatomy for that matter....to be BEYOND creepy (and I suspect she'd feel the same way probably)....if you understand where I'm coming from.

Facial tattoos in and of themselves are a bit much for me anyway.

I also don't advocate getting tattoos of people's names either under most circumstances.....it rarely has a happy ending. Ha ha ha!

Jon S.

Banned

I think he meant a tat of Nikki's face. Not a tat of Nikki on your face.

Okay, that's not quite as creepy then! Ha ha ha! Obviously I thought he meant a tattoo of Nikki on MY face......I was going to say...I'm not getting a tattoo of ANYTHING on MY face! Ha ha ha!

Btw....congrats who??? on pushing the thread to the big page 200!!!!!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

I think he meant a tat of Nikki's face. Not a tat of Nikki on your face.

Okay, that's not quite as creepy then! Ha ha ha! Obviously I thought he meant a tattoo of Nikki on MY face......I was going to say...I'm not getting a tattoo of ANYTHING on MY face! Ha ha ha!

no, i totally meant a tattoo of Nikki all over your face.

Jon S.

Banned

no, i totally meant a tattoo of Nikki all over your face.

See, that's what I thought......like I said.....aside from not EVER wanting to get a tattoo on my face (though God knows if I did, I'd probably shock the shit out of everyone & live to be 100...think about it....100 and stuck with a tattoo on my face...ha ha ha!).....that would be BEYOND creepy! Ha ha ha!

Come on now guys, Red-Hot dished for Nikki, I dished for Nikki, when is someone else going to dish for Nikki? What are you waiting for.....DISH ALREADY!!!!! :whip: Ha ha ha!

Jon S.

Banned

were it even slightly possible that i would share, this would have eliminated any possibility of it

You have an aversion to big, red, sadistic looking smilies brandishing bullwhips? :dunno: Ha ha ha!

As much as l'm inspired by Nikki's pics, l can't remember any bad/funny sex stories...or for that matter good sex stories.

My memory ain't what it used to be ;)

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member

And you know this how? haha. A family story that was passed down from generation to generation or..?? hahahahah
xoxoxoxoxo
Nikki Nova
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
official thread http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=1#post5167604

lol ok i have like tons of stories but... heh I'm gonna start with something else.. a little known historical fact from mmm you know the ancient times, when ppl lost hands for steeling, tongue for lying and things like... in ancient Greece men's infidelity sometimes merit removing genital hair growth, and plugging a large radish into his rectum. :D hahaha i think that we're all Lucky Bastards living here and now ;)

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member

Um..I will read this later....when I have a free hour or so. hahaha
xoxoxoxoxo
Nikki Nova
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
official thread http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=1#post5167604

Nikki, you know what they say about watching what you wish for? Ha ha ha!

All right, since Red-Hot is evidently the only one who is man enough to step up to the plate...and since I like you Nikki...fuck it, I'll man up & dish one myself. I couldn't leave you hanging now could I Nikki? Remember, you asked for it! Ha ha ha! I thought about which one to share, & I decided to go with "my 1st time."

The story you are about to read is true, the names have been changed to protect the innocent!

Well, I know there are many (women especially) who would like their 1st time to be special & memorable (in a good way). Believe me, mine was sooooooo not, as you will learn. A brief backstory. Where I grew up, there really wasn't much to do, if you get the picture. Well, I was an "old man" when I lost my virginity, at the time I was the "ripe old age" of 17 & it happened within a month of breaking my right hand and ankle, and nearly getting killed in a car accident. So, I still had a knee high cast on my right leg, and an elbow high cast on my right arm at the time.

Anyway, at the time I was still on crutches, with a special device on the right one since, like I said, my right arm was in a cast. So, I wasn't really able to drive (wasn't supposed to anyway), and I was spending another "exciting" evening in the bustling metropolis of Blain, Pennsylvania. Some friends and I were hanging out with some of our older friends @ one of their houses. Well, I was never a big drinker, but that night I did more than I should have "probably"...beer and Southern Comfort (straight) if memory serves me correctly....yeah there was weed too of course. Anyway, there were some girls there too (pretty much an even mix actually) from right outside of town mainly. Well, one thing led to another, and everyone was getting pretty shit faced when we started playing darts (metal tipped).

I made the mistake of standing near the dartboard when it wasn't my turn & this one girl (I'll omit her name out of common decency) who was my brother's age...which would have made her 15 at the time kept throwing her darts wayyyyyyy off target & she stuck me in the chest a couple of times, the arm at least once, and the leg. I was like "wtf" because she thought it was funny.

Well, like I said, I was really drunk at that point & it took me awhile to figure out what was up...she was doing it intentionally in a playful way (though she did draw blood slightly the one time damn it! Ha ha ha!) & then she started overtly flirting with me. Now, I knew her, Hell in a small town, you know everyone...but I never had any romantic feelings for her....yeah she was cute and all, but that was all there was to it. My brother really knew her better than I did anyway as they were the same age, in the same class in school and all.

Anyway, one thing led to another, & despite being in a drunken stupor, I became less dense when she sat in my lap & started grabbing at my crotch through my sweatpants (hey, that's high fashion for dudes with a cast on their leg....it's what they wear...ha ha ha!). Well, I couldn't go home drunk as my mom was home, and the "party" was dying down....oh yeah, plus if was the dead of winter, so this girl, myself, and several others (girls and guys) went with another friend to their house (his parents WEREN'T home).

Well, the bedrooms (I think there were 3, including his parents') were quickly "occupied" & everyone else was hanging out in the living room. Well we weren't at the other house long, before she started sitting in my lap & grabbing at my crotch again. There really weren't many private places left to go, so we both got up, and discreetly snuck down to the basement...and I mean a basement...not a rec room....a basement.

Well, @ 15-17, and given where I grew up, "playing safe" & "protection" was the last thing on anyone's mind...especially drunk and all...so no sooner had I hobbled down the stairs to the basement & we were both naked & "ready to go"...or try to anyway. I still had mobility problems & was drunk to boot...not to mention the fact that it was both of our 1st times. We tried several positions with limited success because my ankle, cast, and mobility issues made most of them uncomfortable as Hell, before finally just sticking just sticking with me laying on the hard, cold, concrete floor & her on top.

Well, that seemed to work better, and we "went at it" for seemingly an hour before she thought to tell me the "fool proof" method of "when you cum, pull out 1st" & I said "ok". Well, anyone who knows, that's easier said than done, especially given the fact that I was drunk & in a cast and all. Within minutes, I FINALLY did cum, but obviously I couldn't pull out in time & did so mainly inside her. Ummmmmm yeah, that becomes an issue later on as you will find out. Anyway, in retrospect, though it "probably" had more to do with the fact that I was drunk, on a basement floor, and the fact that it was "just sex" and there wasn't anything remotely romantic or sexy about it, I was actually impressed that I lasted as long as I did (about an hour really), given it was my 1st time and all.

Anyway, no sooner did I cum & she decides she wants to give me head too. Well, being that I was still laying on the floor, and I was just basically going with the flow anyway, what was I going to do? Say no? Ha ha ha! Big mistake!!!!! Remember, she was drunk as Hell too. Here comes the worst part of the evening. I don't think she was giving head for more than a few minutes, and BAM.....you guessed it, she threw up on the floor, my crotch, yeah....you get the picture. A non-romantic evening ended with a girl puking on me during head...a "perfect" ending to a "perfect" evening.

Well, I hobbled up and grabbed a towel from their dryer & cleaned her, myself, and the floor up, all the while hobbling around buck naked (aside from two casts that is....ha ha ha!). Then we quickly got dressed & went back up stairs to shower....but the "damage" was already done.

Now for the aftermath. There were no secrets in my hometown, so all of the idiot virgins kept hounding me for "all of the juicy details"....(how the fuck any of them found out I'll never know), my leg cast smelled strongly of pussy (had to spray it with cologne), a girl that I didn't really have any feelings for, but had sex with just the same, finished off by vomiting on me.....PLUS, to top it off, later there were rumors that she was pregnant...which she did nothing to dispel btw. THANKFULLY though, that later proved to be a false alarm.

There is another element (something that happened later) to the story that doesn't directly pertain to me or my story...so, I'll leave it out. But, I'm sure you'd understand why I was relieved that she wasn't pregnant afterall...aside from the fact that she was 15 & I was 17 at the time, I didn't love her, etc...the other element made me all the more relieved...I wasn't ready to be a father anyway obviously. However, if it had happened, and she had gotten pregnant, of course I would have stepped up to the plate. I've always been a man about living up to my responsibilities....and that would have been no different. But, like I already said, I'm still RELIEVED that she wasn't pregnant to this day!

Now guys, take it from your "Uncle Jon," when you're going to play....."play safe"....and preferably with someone who isn't shit faced drunk! Ha ha ha!

There you go guys....step the fuck up to the plate & DISH for Nikki already! Ha ha ha!

ps. Please, no comments about another "book" from me either...at least I had the balls to share! Ha ha ha! Like I said, watch what you wish for, you might just get it! Ha ha ha!