• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
Re: the Official Nikki Nova thread

NO!!!! Vern that's terrible! I know you've been having employment issues for a while. I'm so sorry. It's such a rough time for so many people I know. One of my best guy friends has been unemployed for almost 2 years now and he used to run two major companies! Just please know that it's NOT you or your fault. There is a bad economic situation that has and still is affecting millions of people!
xoxoxoxo
Nikki Nova
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
official thread http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=1#post5167604

I hope everyone is doing good here. I'm glad Nikki is getting the votes. I will submit another vote for Nikki Nova today as well

In other news that I want to share. I got laid off from the new job I started. I havent even been there a full week and I get a call from the temp agency I went through and they stated that I don't need to come in tommorow. When I asked why the only reason I got was that Medica( company that hired me) thought I wasn't where I should be. I know I'm not the only slow one in class so what the fuck. Does anyone have a good joke. I could really use some humor right now.

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member

Ok I have to get off the computer now. I have a Dr's appointment across town and then a bunch of errands to run, phone calls to return and later I have to work out and record some candid video for my site and edit and upload it and then start going through a zip file of over 10,000 images that all need to be resized and editted etc. Basically I will be working until midnight and realistically I prob won't even get to start on the pics until tomorrow. In the meantime I have a question for all of you. I mean I know Dazza is a farmer and BilletWheel works in drag racing and for Cadillac but what do the rest of you do? What are your jobs? Just curious. I want to get to know you better.
xoxoxoxo
Nikki Nova

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Ok wait. I'm confused. Who's actually running this week? I need to know who to vote for and where to vote. Help!
xoxoxoxo
Nikki Nova

i think we're going to nominate DJ (its ok to call you DJ, right?) and then vote for him at the member of the week thread as soon as people are finished telling me how awesome i am

Last edited:

Ok I have to get off the computer now. I have a Dr's appointment across town and then a bunch of errands to run, phone calls to return and later I have to work out and record some candid video for my site and edit and upload it and then start going through a zip file of over 10,000 images that all need to be resized and editted etc. Basically I will be working until midnight and realistically I prob won't even get to start on the pics until tomorrow. In the meantime I have a question for all of you. I mean I know Dazza is a farmer and BilletWheel works in drag racing and for Cadillac but what do the rest of you do? What are your jobs? Just curious. I want to get to know you better.
xoxoxoxo
Nikki Nova

Momentarily free of occupation obligations....strategically planning my next move.

Jon S.

Banned

yeah, 1st may be a little be out of our range, but it looks like to me that this "contest" has been going on since august of '09 so the ladies at the top had a little head start on us. 8th is a good goal, but i think i want to get her to 20,000 votes because when she reaches 8th she'll be pretty close.

I also want to congratulate Nikki and, well, us because Nikki has no passed the 10,000 vote plateau!!!
I was just trying to keep it real. We've done a good job so far, but realistically things will have to level off. I figure if I keep voting at the pace I have been, and I get what the same level of help I have, it will take us 2 weeks about to get to 8th. I'm not going to lie, even with you taking some of my votes off my hands, it became like work LONG AGO! I can keep this up to 8th place....but that's my threshold & it's a realistic goal. If anyone wants to take over the accounts that were created to vote after that, you can....but after that....@jbs173 will be the only one I vote from. I was happy to see that 10K vote cast ;), but I'm burned out. Let's be honest here, we all know that a few core voters have contributed the most to those 10K votes, and one of them probably contributed 7K himself. So, if we lose that huge number of votes being cast everyday, instead of 1.2K-1.4K+ every 2 days, it will likely take 5 days or so to get that far. I know we all saw how slowly things went when I was in NOLA for a few days even. So, 20K will come eventually, but after 8th place, I'm doing 50 a day from @jbs173 and that's all I can handle....and I know that is more than Nikki even expects (she isn't the kind to expect anything). Remember, we've done a helluva a job taking Nikki from 700 or so votes to over 10K in a mere 3 weeks. BUT, we also have to remember that there is a REASON for that! ;)

as soon as people are finished telling me how awesome i am
Dear God, I think I've created a monster! :1orglaugh Let's not forget how it came to be! ;) Ha ha ha! Too often those "contests" fail to recognize but a select few....high time that changes....that's why I decided to nominate you, and I directed enough votes for you to win in the first place remember?

Actually, the last time I checked, the person you beat by 1 vote and someone else were trying to figure out how he lost. Ha ha ha!

Here is the Member of the Week thread link: (voting takes place over the weekend)

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=5725638

jitna

I was just trying to keep it real. We've done a good job so far, but realistically things will have to level off. I figure if I keep voting at the pace I have been, and I get what the same level of help I have, it will take us 2 weeks about to get to 8th. I'm not going to lie, even with you taking some of my votes off my hands, it became like work LONG AGO! I can keep this up to 8th place....but that's my threshold & it's a realistic goal. If anyone wants to take over the accounts that were created to vote after that, you can....but after that....@jbs173 will be the only one I vote from. I was happy to see that 10K vote cast ;), but I'm burned out. Let's be honest here, we all know that a few core voters have contributed the most to those 10K votes, and one of them probably contributed 7K himself. So, if we lose that huge number of votes being cast everyday, instead of 1.2K-1.4K+ every 2 days, it will likely take 5 days or so to get that far. I know we all saw how slowly things went when I was in NOLA for a few days even. So, 20K will come eventually, but after 8th place, I'm doing 50 a day from @jbs173 and that's all I can handle....and I know that is more than Nikki even expects (she isn't the kind to expect anything). Remember, we've done a helluva a job taking Nikki from 700 or so votes to over 10K in a mere 3 weeks. BUT, we also have to remember that there is a REASON for that! ;)

i totally hear you and im sure everyone will agree anytime you want to slow down, feel free.

I don't mind voting, and to me it has not been like work.
I like voting for Nikki, and I have one other lady that I vote for and since she just entered, I want to help her out as much as I can too.
So I will continue to vote for the foreseeable future.

Jon S.

Banned

i totally hear you and im sure everyone will agree anytime you want to slow down, feel free.
What "sucks" is that I'm not a quitter. When I set my mind to doing something, I see it through. That's why I haven't slowed down already. I see 8th as realistic, and I see it happening in 2 weeks or less....and as much as I have grown tired of the pace, and believe me I have, I know I can hold out 2 more weeks to see it through. But, like I said, after that it's 50 (maybe 100 when I use my mom's account) a day, but that's it. You taking some off my hands has helped some, believe me it has, BUT, we all know I am doing too much in this regard, and let's also be honest, it's pretty tedious. Wouldn't be as bad if you could just vote all 50 without taking a break....but it is what it is. That waiting crap is the only thing that REALLY makes it suck! I know you know that too.

Like I also said, if anyone wants an extra account to vote with, or they don't have a Twitter account to vote with in the 1st place (and don't really want one), just PM me after we get to 8th place, and I'll hook you up.

I don't mind voting, and to me it has not been like work.
I like voting for Nikki, and I have one other lady that I vote for and since she just entered, I want to help her out as much as I can too.
So I will continue to vote for the foreseeable future.
Try voting as much as I am, and come and tell me that! :1orglaugh

I only say this not to bitch, just to remind everyone to keep our goals realistic & to point out that I can not keep voting as MUCH as I am now after we reach 8th place. I'm not going to say how many times I vote a day on average.....BUT, I will say that it is a lot....and jitna can attest to that fact. We were playing catch up, and I'm not one who likes waiting....so, I decided to do more than my fair share to get us to what I saw as being a realistic goal. And I am doing this to help create some well deserved recognition, not for myself, but for a friend.....Nikki. As a matter of fact, I go right in and delete every single Tweet that is created when I vote.....don't want to flood her timeline.

Well, since you won't say, how can I come and tell you that? :dunno:
But I vote 100 times a day. 50 for Nikki and 50 for the other lady I was talking about.

As far as I can tell we vote about as much, you just do it from 2 accounts, while I vote for 2 different people.
But I do delete my tweets saying that I voted for Nikki too.
I don't for the other lady, because she likes to keep tabs on me. Hahaha!

Jon S.

Banned

Let's just say that I vote a lot! Ha ha ha! ;)

Check your PMs and it will become clearer for you. Ha ha ha!

Jon S.

Banned

Now, if there was ever any doubt in our minds that most of the people in Congress are rank amateurs.....don't they know, when you are going to Tweet a penis pic, you're supposed take it out first!?!? Like I said....rank amateurs! Ha ha ha!

^^^"Infamous" picture Tweeted from Rep. Anthony Weiner's (D-NY) Twitter account the other day....to which he denies Tweeting it.....but he can not confirm or deny that it is actually him in the picture!?!? WTF? Ha ha ha!

jitna

Well, since you won't say, how can I come and tell you that? :dunno:
But I vote 100 times a day. 50 for Nikki and 50 for the other lady I was talking about.

As far as I can tell we vote about as much, you just do it from 2 accounts, while I vote for 2 different people.
But I do delete my tweets saying that I voted for Nikki too.
I don't for the other lady, because she likes to keep tabs on me. Hahaha!

trust me, 100 aint so much. personally, i think Jon's overdoing it. thats how much hes doing

thinking about joining your site Nikki do you do live member chats???

time to vote some more

Jon S.

Banned

thinking about joining your site Nikki do you do live member chats???

time to vote some more
Eddy, to answer your question....though I do not know how frequently, I do know that she does indeed do regular live member cam shows/chats. So, the answer to your question is yes. Furthermore, I know she updates her site regularly, and I've heard nothing but rave reviews from her members....sooooo, I'd have to say that joining her site would be a very wise choice indeed! :thumbsup:

Hi Nikki and all you guys....

Hope everyones is well and having a great week.....

sorry to hear about your job woes Vern...heres hoping things will soon turn for the better for you.

Well...It's nearly time to hit the hay here after another busy day doing more planting..... just enough time before that to do a little voting.:)

Have a good Thursday Nikki and everyone!!!