• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jon S.

Banned
Re: the Official Nikki Nova thread

Made the jump and signed up to Nikki Nova's site :D, had been meaning to do it for awhile..... finally got around to it :drool1:
VERY wise man....very WISE indeed! Nikki is a real doll...I know you will never regret that decision! She's one of a kind! :thumbsup:
wait, we have criteria?
Of course we do, or I do anyway. I have criteria and standards in everything in my life. Ha ha ha! SERIOUSLY though! No sense in doing something if you're not going to have some sort of criteria and standards. Seeing that you are a sensible person, I'm sure you know this to be true. I'm just not the type to pull something out of my ass and then run with it. (you know what I mean....soooo, no "sick" comments please). Ha ha ha!
Nikki is such a babe, i hope she gets #1:drool2:
Though you are DEFINITELY right about Nikki being a babe....being blunt here, there is very little chance (no chance in Hell really) of her getting to #1 without us recruiting TONS of new voters (which I'm not doing). The ones in the top few slots had too big a jump on Nikki & 8th place is a reasonable goal & then back to liesurely voting. Voting for Nikki should be, if nothing else, fun & liesurely. To get her to #1, it would be anything but that. Trust me! Ha ha ha! Once we get Nikki to 8th, I am going the liesurely route, and trust me, that will make #1 even harder to attain than it already is. Long story short, we need to be sensible and realistic about this whole voting thing! At the end of the day, if we "only" get her to 8th....she'll still be #1 with us and anyone with any sense about them!

Now, does anyone have any big plans today or this week, or did you do anything interesting today already?

For me, it's been pretty much the same old same old since I'm still feeling pretty crappy overall! So, it's been doing a little work for a friend and resting in bed today for me.

Jon S.

Banned

^^^^Tried to add, but was too late....us telling Nikki what we really think of her on a regular basis actually goes a lot further and means much more than any 100,000+ votes in a pseudo-contest that doesn't even have a prize attached, could ever hope to. The fact that we think the world of her, and she us, is what really matters and means anything in the whole grand scheme of things. Ya know what I mean?

So, let's get Nikki to 8th, then yeah, like I said....ya know!?!?

Nikki posts alot of great jackoff material in this thread, muchas gracias xoxo :glugglug:

I hope everyone is doing good here. I'm glad Nikki is getting the votes. I will submit another vote for Nikki Nova today as well

In other news that I want to share. I got laid off from the new job I started. I havent even been there a full week and I get a call from the temp agency I went through and they stated that I don't need to come in tommorow. When I asked why the only reason I got was that Medica( company that hired me) thought I wasn't where I should be. I know I'm not the only slow one in class so what the fuck. Does anyone have a good joke. I could really use some humor right now.

Sorry to hear that Vern....guess I will go vote for Nikki

Jon S.

Banned

Vern, since I addressed your situation in "another thread," sooooo.....I'll just post some stand-up:

Enjoy boys and girls! :cool:

Note, since I'm not really "feeling it" right now either, I didn't actually watch any of it....sooooo, PLEASE don't kill me if it sucks donkey balls! :1orglaugh

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Though you are DEFINITELY right about Nikki being a babe....being blunt here, there is very little chance (no chance in Hell really) of her getting to #1 without us recruiting TONS of new voters (which I'm not doing). The ones in the top few slots had too big a jump on Nikki & 8th place is a reasonable goal & then back to liesurely voting. Voting for Nikki should be, if nothing else, fun & liesurely. To get her to #1, it would be anything but that. Trust me! Ha ha ha! Once we get Nikki to 8th, I am going the liesurely route, and trust me, that will make #1 even harder to attain than it already is. Long story short, we need to be sensible and realistic about this whole voting thing! At the end of the day, if we "only" get her to 8th....she'll still be #1 with us and anyone with any sense about them!

yeah, 1st may be a little be out of our range, but it looks like to me that this "contest" has been going on since august of '09 so the ladies at the top had a little head start on us. 8th is a good goal, but i think i want to get her to 20,000 votes because when she reaches 8th she'll be pretty close.

I also want to congratulate Nikki and, well, us because Nikki has no passed the 10,000 vote plateau!!!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

well, after a week, my family is finally gone back north and i have the place to myself. now i can return to my schedule, so maybe we wont have another 17 hours of inactivity again. but even better than a return to normalcy. i also get a nice return of quiet.

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member

Attachments

• l_1a0e66c5a017d2eb6c4fee5faa9cd350 copy.jpg
    l_1a0e66c5a017d2eb6c4fee5faa9cd350 copy.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 153

NikkiNova

Oooh. Well Ozzie thank you for that. I hope to see you in the next live cam show and chat. Also I will be uploading a lot of new updates into the system over the next 2 weeks. There's a LOT of latex and hot stuff coming!!!
xoxoxoxo
Nikki Nova
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/nikki_nova
my site www.nikkinova.com
my blog http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
official thread http://board.freeones.com/showthread...=1#post5167604

Made the jump and signed up to Nikki Nova's site :D, had been meaning to do it for awhile..... finally got around to it :drool1:

NikkiNova

Attachments

• 3357_011.jpg
    3357_011.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 160