• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: the Official Nikki Nova thread

just voted some more

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

shes 27th now, but it may take a couple days to reach the next spot. 772 votes to go.

Jon S.

Banned

I haven't been able to vote at all yet today (must have voted later in day yesterday).....soooo, I'll be adding a few hundred more today. But, I won't be able to vote at all again until Friday evening after that. Should be able to get her to 26th during my voting sabatical.

Just saw a commercial that got me to thinking (again)....isn't it nice of the CORN lobby to inform us that "scientists" have concluded that there is no difference (in the way the body deals with it) between high fructose corn syrup and cane sugar......"sugar is sugar"! "Shocking" conclusion coming from such an "unbiased" source! Then they invite the viewer to go to their website to get the "straight dope"! Ha ha ha!

Without getting real technical, sugar really is sugar, mostly.
Table sugar or sucrose is a complex sugar. The components are Glucose and Fructose. Neither of which will hurt you.
The problem is what else is mixed with the sugar that makes up the corn syrup.

jitna

late night update 6516. another 564 votes to the next spot. biggest jump between spots until 15th place, which has 1400 between 14 and 15. thats a pretty big gap there

jitna

nicely done, fellas! shes now 6754. nearly cut the gap in half. (Feel free to make your own innuendo now)

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member

Attachments

• _MG_1859.jpg
    _MG_1859.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 129