• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nikki Benz

Official Checked Star Member
what movie is this? can't find it on the teravision site

When I was still a Teravision contract girl, they made me shoot that scene, but not for any particular movie. I think it was just for their site. They may throw that scene in a movie later on.

Speaking of websites, I've got some awesome news about my site. But it's still under wraps. I will reveal it soon.

And my first shoot with my new BIGGER boobies, besides shooting for nikkibenz.com, will be for Brazzers that I'm shooting in April.

I am also feature dancing all over the country, so hopefully some of you can come out and see me and my new boobies in person. Here is my schedule of appearances:

March 26 to 30
Webmasters Convention
Phoenix, AZ

April 3 to 5
Spearmint Rhino: Van Nuys
15004 Oxnard St.
Van Nuys, CA
818-994-6453

April 10 to 12
Fantasies Nightclub
5520 Pennington Ave.,
Baltimore, MD
410-354-1217

April 17 to 19
Hots Showbar
9487 N. Raymond Rd.
Battle Creek, Michigan
(269)962-8677

June 6 to 8
Erotica L.A.
Signing for Brazzers/Jules Jordan

June 12 to 14
Spearmint Rhino: Oxnard
630 Mulhardt Ave.
Oxnard, CA
(805)988-6518

July 17 to 19
Erv's BYO
1231 Airport Rd., #162
Allentown, PA
(610)433-3311

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
Hey Nikki,.....

I really want to see you come back to the Larry Flynts Hustler Club here in St Louis! Did you get larger boobs like we discussed at the club here? I really wanna see what they look like. I'll give you my professional opinion. I love you so much babydoll

lots of love
mike

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
Hey guys, I'm im the middle of moving my site to a different server. If you belong to my current site you'll have to cancel your membership and then when the NEW official nikkibenz.com launches you can sign up again.

http://co69.reliablehosting.com/~nikkiben/

Love you!

God you look good in that pink bikini Nikki, you make me weak at the knees !
I cant wait for the new site to be up and running, expect to see me joining up straight away.

warnpc2.jpg
warnpc3.jpg

warnpc7.jpg
warnpc8.jpg

warnpc12.jpg