• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Love her boobs!

Nikki will you be doing some more live shows soon feature dancing? Its been a year since I seen you live. I think it wasn't long before you got your larger yummy boobies! :eek: I've been hungry to see you with your new brunette hair. Bye the way plz don't change it back I love you as a brunette. I'd love to see you do more anal along with some intro to IR for your website. You seem to have a very large contengent of male black fans from what I saw.

Nikki Benz is a stunning performer. Her exuberance is matched by her beauty. I especially enjoy her use of swearing and cursing during her fuck and suck sessions. I believe this truly sets her above the rest and makes her the ultimate fuck doll. An adoring fan!

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
I'm not a member of Nikki's official website but I always check to see her calendar about upcoming shootings and to see new content that is updated to the site...

but now when I log into Nikki's website it shows that the site has been hacked by Dz-BadBoy... shit... some stupid guy hacked your site Nikki... :(

Nikki Benz

Official Checked Star Member
I'm not a member of Nikki's official website but I always check to see her calendar about upcoming shootings and to see new content that is updated to the site...

but now when I log into Nikki's website it shows that the site has been hacked by Dz-BadBoy... shit... some stupid guy hacked your site Nikki... :(

My site is fine. Not sure if you were joking or being serious, but my website is working just fine. :)

Im with you on that one. I always over looked her till now. She looks better this way. But im more into black or brown then blonde