• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nicole Brazzle

Member010

Closed Account
Kinda dumb question here but does anyone know if her accent is real? I think its adorable but sometimes it seems to come and go...I know that there have been a few scenes where she really lays it on thick (before her lays it on thick..lol) but other scenes when she is not trying to play up the southern bell thing she sounds not Northern.

Kinda dumb question here but does anyone know if her accent is real? I think its adorable but sometimes it seems to come and go...I know that there have been a few scenes where she really lays it on thick (before her lays it on thick..lol) but other scenes when she is not trying to play up the southern bell thing she sounds not Northern.

I read once somebody from Waverly TN where she says she is from said she moved there from Ca. and that the accent was faked.There is also a forum where she is accused of lying about a fiancee in Iraq who she said was killed.Plus I know she got busted for prostitution for BJs she advertised on Craigs list.But even with all that she is still real hot ain't she lol:nanner:

Anyone from the South can hear about 10 seconds of her talking and know she is either completely faking it or laaaaying it oooon ree-al thiy-uck.
It sounds awful to this Georgia dude's ears. She's hot, no need for the Southern girl "accent" ... just be yourself baby!

Here to tell ya it's fake as hell. I went to school with her and yes she moved to waverly from Cal. While she may have picked up some of an accent in the few years she was there it isn't like she portrays...don't let it fool ya!