• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nice body. Too bad about her face!

This is so wrong, but I can't help myself.

How about posting pics of girls with outstanding bods but oh-my-gawd-awful faces!

Here's my contribution:

Attachments

• patrol10126.jpg
    patrol10126.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 898
LOL! I know. I'm sorry.

What a physique. But whatta face! :(

Any others, compadres?

(And, Foxy Cougar, do I understand correctly that you're willing to swap photos?)

not swap, necessarily, post your pic under Don't Be Shy, Guys in the members section. My pics are already there! BTW, that chick... woof....

anobody

Banned
:rolleyes: :eek: :D

id still fuck her

yeah I'd fuck her too.........she isnt the most attractive thing, but her body rocks.........but bent over doggy style she would work:)

anobody

Banned
i got something to whiten any ol bit of a girl in a big old tube here....

Well, lol, SOMEBODY has fucked her a time or two... The stretch marks on her belly kind of say it all... She's a MAMA!!! LOL

yeah she is a mama......but I would still have to bend her over and fuck that pussy................I mean cmon....bag or not over her face she has a decent body

A stretched-out belly and mangled breasts through bad surgery might be "decent," and more power to you for being so accepting of those things... I just can't get into her. There are worse-looking women out there, but there are also a lot of skanky-ass guys out there too looking for an easy piece of ass, and I am not one of them LOL ;)

:hatsoff:

Phil77

Banned
think about it like this guys, do you fuck a face or a pussy?? This is the kinda woman you either fuck when drunk, with the lights off or place a bag over her head, or better yet just fuck her doggy style.