• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL 2008-2009 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! With all the state of Michigan has been through...you would have thought at least the Red Wings would have been able to give Detroit a parade....

Lions worst record in the history of the league.
Wolverines worst season in the history of the program
Pistons worst season in nearly a decade
Chrysler gone.
GM going
Ford has a pacemaker
Detroit Mayor jailed
Now the Red Wings lose game 7 at home..
unbelievable....

congrats to the pens and there fans they wanted it more and was the better team

During intermission, Pierre and that fat ass guy just argue back and forth. I dont really give a shit about what the coaches need to be saying to their players :mad:

:1orglaugh Pierre is known for being the biggest prima donna in the business.
And yes,,, please end all stupid coaches interviews,,, PLEASE

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
What a year for my hometown!!!!! The Steelers won the Super Bowl, now the Penguins won the Stanley Cup!!! First time in 30 years Pittsburgh's a two title town!!!!!! GO PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :partysml:

yep it was a valiant effort, but congrats to the winners.....even though i want to poke their eyes out with sticks....close game tonight other than the 3 soft goals...not what you imagine for game 7 goals...anyways keep your head up detroit and look forward to another winning season next year................now i can shave off this damn playoff beard lol

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Wow. I don't know if I just saw what I just saw. was today Friday the 13th? well let me start off by saying Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Penguins and their fans, I am a gracious loser, I can lose and still be happy, That said I still think Cindy Crysby & Malkin are still little Bitches, its my opinion & I am entitled to that, I would even say it to them in their faces, and that's my word, anyways Congratulations to the Detroit Redwings players for Almost successfully defending their championship from last year, Who knows maybe it will be Redwings Vs. Penguins part III in Cup finals next year? :eek:

And just like I promised I will NOT be posting ANYTHING about the Detroit Redwings until the NEXT years Stanley Cup winner has been determined. that's right, 1 year off from posting about the Detroit Redwings. congratulations to all of you message board users who are :bigjump: up and down that I lost my ultimatum regarding my posting wager concerning the Detroit Redwings. I will NOT talk to the NHL fans of the FO's community/nation until after the raising of NEXT years Stanley Cup Champions, until then take care, enjoy next years NHL season & playoffs and I will tty'all later. :glugglug::bowdown::hatsoff:

p.s. since I have to wait a year, Talbots 1st goal should have been called an icing. :yesyes::cussing: but whatever. :dunno: BUTTMAN GETS THE LAST LAUGH. :thefinger

I was born in Hamilton and grew up there and in Edmonton. You don't have a clue what you're talking about if you want to claim that the Leafs are Canada's team. Aside from Toronto, the whole country hates them. And taking Zetterberg or Datsyuk over Lemieux is one of the most laughably idiotic things I've ever heard. Zetterberg and Datsyuk are two of the league's best players today. Lemieux is one of the league's best players ever.

lol @ farva hahahahahaha
i just happen to tend bar in one of the more prominent sports bars in hamilton and i can tell you without a doubt that the leaf fans are everywhere in this city. i have noticed that you either like the leafs or you are known as a bandwagon jumper.
congrats to the pens, what a series and what a young team. should be contenders for a while,but dont count detroit out coming back next year. they are a dynasty too ya know. the series is tied 1-1( rubber match next year)

go leafs

<----------------wishing out loud

Status
Not open for further replies.