• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL 2008-2009 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

member979979

Closed Account
Its so funny, yahoo sports has been ridiculing Malkin's scoring slump. They had a headline today that said "Malkin in the Middle".

And low and behold... he scores the game winning goal.

kristoflaw10

Closed Account
The 'Cardiac Kids' were all over the place tonight... great game they should have won 10-2, looks as tho' the Flames grabbed the wrong Jokinen. :)

Its so funny, yahoo sports has been ridiculing Malkin's scoring slump. They had a headline today that said "Malkin in the Middle".

And low and behold... he scores the game winning goal.

Malkin didn't score the game winning goal; Letang did. Regardless, Malkin was a beast last night. It's about time as he was almost invisible the first 2 games.

ALL of the series are at 2 - 1. interesting second round, some amazing hockey (like pit/wash last night). finals should be amazing. i look forward to vancouver thrashing pittsburgh.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Even though the Redwings are in a hole down 2 - 1, I think they will win the series, I was just sitting here and I now have the feeling that Detroit will rise above the :bs: the refs are dishing out, and will start playing with an added incentive to win. after all they are the defending cup champions and I now expect them to play like they wanna defend it, keep it, and play like they are capable of.

and I am sorry to disappoint you lurkingdirk, but if its not Detroit out of the WEST it will definitely be Anaheim. and the Ducks will win the cup if its not the Redwings. :glugglug::hatsoff:

Marlo Manson

Wow people are getting pretty dreamy, Detroits not eliminated, Bostons not eliminated, and nobody knows who will be the last man standing, sort of speak in either conference, trust me, vancouver WILL NOT make it to the finals. that said, unless Boston makes it to finals, the cup winner will be either Detroit, or Anaheim. :2 cents::hatsoff:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
^ Yes, well I say Detroit WILL NOT make it to the final, either...

So... yeah... :thumbsup:

Marlo Manson

^ Yes, well I say Detroit WILL NOT make it to the final, either...

So... yeah... :thumbsup:

^Thats yet to be determined, and even if they don't, they can't win the cup every year, and I know this. but I do know Vancouver won't win it this year either. so their. right back @ ya. :rolleyes::rofl2::thumbsup::hatsoff:

Mauser98k

Closed Account
Wow people are getting pretty dreamy, Detroits not eliminated, Bostons not eliminated, and nobody knows who will be the last man standing, sort of speak in either conference, trust me, vancouver WILL NOT make it to the finals. that said, unless Boston makes it to finals, the cup winner will be either Detroit, or Anaheim. :2 cents::hatsoff:

what makes you so sure you're right?

Marlo Manson

what makes you so sure you're right?

Cuz I am a prophet. Vancouver will NOT get past Detroit or Anaheim! and Washington as much as I like to see Ovechkin win a cup. they won't beat Anaheim or Detroit if they were to meet in the finals, and I don't know if Washington could get past the Bruins in the ECF. :2 cents::hatsoff:

Marlo Manson

Damn the Redwings game started scary tonight, I was pissed in the 1st minute. that was a perfect shot by perry. :uohs::cussing::rofl2: but after that goal, the Redwings played like it was for their playoff lives, now its best 2 out of 3 and I like Detroits chances to get 2 out of the next 3 with two of the next three games @ home. :D :hatsoff:

Damn the Redwings game started scary tonight, I was pissed in the 1st minute. that was a perfect shot by perry. :uohs::cussing::rofl2: but after that goal, the Redwings played like it was for their playoff lives, now its best 2 out of 3 and I like Detroits chances to get 2 out of the next 3 with two of the next three games @ home. :D :hatsoff:

Keep the up the support Marlo! GO WINGS! Fell asleep in the 2nd... Glad they pulled out a great win!

kristoflaw10

Closed Account
Keep the up the support Marlo! GO WINGS! Fell asleep in the 2nd... Glad they pulled out a great win!

The wings game was okay... I could barely keep my eyes open during the Hawks - Canucks game... what a boring style... why are the Canucks trying to be the Devils :dunno:

Marlo Manson

The wings game was okay... I could barely keep my eyes open during the Hawks - Canucks game... what a boring style... why are the Canucks trying to be the Devils :dunno:

I think Chicago's forwards are to fast for the canucks to play a standard type defense, and this zone / trap there playing is the only way to slow down kane, toews, the rest of the speedy forwards. :2 cents:

member979979

Closed Account
What is with this back and forth swift? Caps just lost. They played like the pens did in games 1 & 2, and the pens played like the caps did in 1 & 2.

I must say... Varlamov let in some pathetic shots.

And is Carolina that strong?!?! I thought for sure Boston would sweep this.

Status
Not open for further replies.