• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Google 'puts Bing in shade'

Some very nice improvements made here, and without getting too technical, I'll just say that the new behind the scenes taxonomy is really paying off for the quality of searches.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I tried Bing for the first time last night. What did I get? Several of the links were from Google.

And how you durin'?! :hatsoff:

Microsoft/Yahoo: they need a new and bigger merger:D

I've been using Google for a long time now, and will not change very easily. I still visit Yahoo everyday for news, but usually don't use Yahoo or Bing for searching.

^^Same here. I particularly like Yahoo Finance. Bing can go to hell...

Yep kiddies the futures is nice and bright now.....its Google. If you dont like it then go use a rival....oh wait there isnt really one.

I tried Bing for the first time last night. What did I get? Several of the links were from Google.

And how you durin'?! :hatsoff:

AGree not particularly overwhelming!

Some very nice improvements made here, and without getting too technical, I'll just say that the new behind the scenes taxonomy is really paying off for the quality of searches.

Yes some very nice improvements. Google rarely stand still for long.

Now kids can search for google twice as fast

Yep kiddies can now have twice as much in the time!

Very nice, google is conquoring the world.

Google never do things by halves!

I've been using Google for a long time now, and will not change very easily. I still visit Yahoo everyday for news, but usually don't use Yahoo or Bing for searching.

I think your not disimilar to most, searches almost exclusively via google.

Microsoft/Yahoo: they need a new and bigger merger:D

I am afraid they already have, maybe they need to buy Google!

^^Same here. I particularly like Yahoo Finance. Bing can go to hell...

Stupid name if you ask me. I didnt know hat the hell they were launching when I first heard Bing.