• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Call of Duty: World at War

it's good very good indeed, have not seen if the snipers will climb tree as it shows in the demo but everything else is on it, not sure about the solo game but online is just as good as 4 and pick up where it left of, 32 and 0 last yeah bitches if you can't take the heat stay out of the fire.

i dunno really, therve beeen soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many WW2 games out.. cant they just make another COD4 but with a better story thats lasts for days not an hour.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
it's good very good indeed, have not seen if the snipers will climb tree as it shows in the demo but everything else is on it, not sure about the solo game but online is just as good as 4 and pick up where it left of, 32 and 0 last yeah bitches if you can't take the heat stay out of the fire.

Well said! I would love that! :thumbsup:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
i dunno really, therve beeen soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many WW2 games out.. cant they just make another COD4 but with a better story thats lasts for days not an hour.
Yeah,I kinda got used to mondern warfare,but hopefully the gameplay is still a good as COD4

I know some of the beta players online and they are all in agreement that this games is every bit as awesome if not more so as COD4 is.
Some points they've made are:

The battles are much more war like and atmospheric, really enabling you to immerse into the game.

They have kept the same online system as COD4 which is a good thing. ie custom classes, weapon unlocks etc.

The 'dogs' (codwaw answer to the helicopter in COD4) is said to be a sight to behold as they're let loose to wreck havoc on people.

I agree im a little tired of ww2 but i have to say im a little tired of cod4 too so anything of great quality will surely be refreshing no matter the setting.

Got this from another site.

first bit of leaked info. The create-a-class perk list

Perk 1
• Special Grenades x3 - COD4
• Satchel Charge x2 - Replaces C4 COD4
• M9A1 Bazooka x2 - COD4 RPG
• Bomb Squad - COD4
• Bouncing Betty x2 (similar to claymores) - NEW
• Bandolier - COD4
• Primary Grenades x2 - COD4
• M2 Flamethrower - NEW

Perk 2
• Stopping Power - COD4
• Fireworks (explosives cause more damage) - COD4 Sonic Boom
• Flak Jacket (decreases damage taken by explosives) - NEW
• Gas Mask - NEW
• Juggernaut - COD4
• Camouflage - NEW
• Sleight of Hand - COD4
• Shades (decreases intensity of signal flares) - NEW
• Double Tap - COD4
• Overkill - COD4

Perk 3
• Deep Impact - COD4
• Extreme Conditioning - COD4
• Steady Aim - COD4
• Toss Back (resets fuse on tossing back enemy grenade) - NEW
• Second Chance (ability to revive allies) - NEW
• Martyrdom - Err COD4
• Fireproof - good against flamethrowers NEW
• Dead Silence - COD4
• Iron Lungs - COD4
• Reconnaissance (shows artillery and tanks on map) - UAV COD4

Vehicle Perk - NEW
• Water Cooler
• Greased Bearings
• Ordnance Training
• Leadfoot
• Coaxial Machine Gun

- 3 Kill streak - deploy a recon plane to temporarily show enemies on radar.
- 5 kill streak - call in an artillery strike
- 7 kill streak - release several attack dogs that will chase down and kill the enemies. Dogs seek out hiding enemies, so you can follow them to surprise your enemies.

I'm not sure how much of this is fact or fiction, but it all sounds great! Well, maybe not the martyrdom perk.

AstroMan

Spleen

Banned?
I'm not sure how much of this is fact or fiction, but it all sounds great! Well, maybe not the martyrdom perk.

My friend played the Beta version today and he mentioned a lot of that stuff too.

He said it was good, but it just felt like a cut and paste job. More like a COD4 WWII mod instead of a new game.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
He said it was good, but it just felt like a cut and paste job. More like a COD4 WWII mod instead of a new game.

I've not played the beta. I did however play the beta for COD4 and thought it was pretty bad. So there is still hope. You gotta remember beta does not equal final product! Also the beta for bad company was absolutely horrible.

Also the WWII thing has been done to death and then some. But someone above mentioned something about a flamethrower!?!?!?!?!?!? Thats what I'm fuckin talking about!

pwned!
:violent:

With the new vehicle perks, that means you can drive the vehicles too, right? That would be so awesome if you also got cockpit view in those cars! I would buy it instantly if I could drive cars and shoot people in one modern game!

Yeah,I kinda got used to mondern warfare,but hopefully the gameplay is still a good as COD4

dude it is cod 4 the whole game engine for the mulitplayer is the same nothing changed, they have made a few tweaks it is faster by a bit you don't get your chopper for 7 kills you get a pack of attck dogs they run over the map kill thing even in houses too.

ok when i first heard of it, i was not keen did not want to know but hey anyone who know me here and there are a few knows my saying "if in doubt rent it out" i will try or playing most to anything once !!

So guys tell me more whos playing it and what do you think

Spleen

Banned?
I'm downloading the multiplayer Beta right now, I'll let you all know what I think soon!

Hmm, I played COD4 my cousin bought for his PC and I liked it. I can't stand any WW2 game though, even when I was little the most primitive weapons I use in my shooters are AK-47's going up o the BFG9000 of the future. Something just puts me off about WW2, it's like the people making the games are beating a dead horse, it's always been there, done that, allies win and Nassi's (as my grandpa calls them) are evil.

Spleen

Banned?
Ok, so played it all last night (until 5am!!!) and this morning, it is very very good. I don't usually like WWII games, but the COD4 engine could make a supermarket simulator good. It is pretty much copy and pasted COD4, but the updates are great. I'm definitely going to buy it.

Hats off to Keifer Sutherland as well, his voice overs are hilariously over the top. "YOU LOST, I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU!!!!" (Well, not exactly like that)

Should be interesting too see if they can match cod4, havent played it much lately as every chuffing game gets ended

The game looks like it's going to be good.

I plan on buying it when it comes out.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Ok, so played it all last night (until 5am!!!) and this morning, it is very very good. I don't usually like WWII games, but the COD4 engine could make a supermarket simulator good. It is pretty much copy and pasted COD4, but the updates are great. I'm definitely going to buy it.

Hats off to Keifer Sutherland as well, his voice overs are hilariously over the top. "YOU LOST, I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU!!!!" (Well, not exactly like that)

So it's gonna be just like how halo 3 was really halo 2?

Bah, whatever. I'll rent it. The attack dogs sound fuckin awesome! Sadly I'll never be the one to call em, just the one to get eaten by em. I only got a 7 kill streak once in 5 weeks of playing COD4.