• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalie Vegas

hotcanuck41

Closed Account
Thanks babe! AND super big thanks for making me your 1st post on here! Thats AWESOME! XoXOXOXOXo

(I don't know how to do the smilie faces or I would put a bunch down here!)

Well I think you're pretty awesome, so it is my deepest pleasure to make you my first post around here! I don't know how to do a whole bunch of smilie faces either, but I can tell you, you're giving me lots of them:)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
As to how to add Smilies to your comments, Natalie?
Say you were adding your reply from the Quick Reply Box.
On the bottom right of it ... just click on the Go Advanced button.

Then over to the Right Side of the typing box, you'll see some Smilies on which you can click.
There'll also be a "More" link below those so that more Smilies can be displayed from which to choose.

Like a lot of us, after a while, you'll no doubt have your favorite Smilies that you use a lot.
By then, you'll remember the Code that you type in to add the Smiley. You won't even have to click on the Smiley from the Smiley palette. You'll just type in the Code for the Smiley.

For example, one of my favorites, which of course your pics make me use is the :rubbel: Smiley. :D
For that one, I just type in *rubbel* except with Colons instead of the Asterisks.

For the sake of my explanation, I have to use something other than the Colons so that the "rubbel" text of the Code will display instead of the Code being converted into the actual Smiley.

Hopefully my instructions help you out, Natalie. :thumbsup:

NatalieVegas

Official Checked Star Member
As to how to add Smilies to your comments, Natalie?
Say you were adding your reply from the Quick Reply Box.
On the bottom right of it ... just click on the Go Advanced button.

Then over to the Right Side of the typing box, you'll see some Smilies on which you can click.
There'll also be a "More" link below those so that more Smilies can be displayed from which to choose.

Like a lot of us, after a while, you'll no doubt have your favorite Smilies that you use a lot.
By then, you'll remember the Code that you type in to add the Smiley. You won't even have to click on the Smiley from the Smiley palette. You'll just type in the Code for the Smiley.

For example, one of my favorites, which of course your pics make me use is the :rubbel: Smiley. :D
For that one, I just type in *rubbel* except with Colons instead of the Asterisks.

For the sake of my explanation, I have to use something other than the Colons so that the "rubbel" text of the Code will display instead of the Code being converted into the actual Smiley.

Hopefully my instructions help you out, Natalie. :thumbsup:

I do not have any smilies to the right.. :( Maybe there is something in settings I need to find?

NatalieVegas

I guess I need to find out who to send in my OCSM picture to! Yay!

Who wants to see the topless one?

Attachments

• 092013025.JPG
    092013025.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 299

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
WOW! What a HOT Cutie in Blue! :drool2:

Put me on the list of those who want to see the Topless one, Natalie. :yesyes: Heck, I'll take ANYTHING you got, Natalie. Put me on your lists for wanting to see the Bottomless, Full Frontal, Rear Shot --- WHATEVER you want to treat us to, Natalie. :bowdown:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Let me ask this, Natalie.
When replying, do you normally use the Reply Button right below a comment? Or do you use the Quick Reply area? Or do you use the Reply to Thread Button?

I'll do my best to help you get access to the Smilies palette.
Do you see a "Go Advanced" Button immediately to the right of the "Post Quick Reply" Button?

NatalieVegas

Let me ask this, Natalie.
When replying, do you normally use the Reply Button right below a comment? Or do you use the Quick Reply area? Or do you use the Reply to Thread Button?

I'll do my best to help you get access to the Smilies palette.
Do you see a "Go Advanced" Button immediately to the right of the "Post Quick Reply" Button?

Just either reply or advance reply if I am posting a picture.. And its not on either screen.

As to who to send your "I Love FreeOnes" pic to initiate your getting OCSM status?
Send it to Petra, Natalie.

hmm I sent it to Anders.. Thats who emailed me about it previously. Hopefully Petra sees it here..

AND.... Heres a fun picture I sent to Doug Benson (the stoner comedian) for SideBoob Sunday. I thought you guys might get a giggle out of it also..

Attachments

• Sideboob092213.jpg
    Sideboob092213.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 286

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Heyyyyy! YAY! You're now an OCSM, Natalie! Woo Hoo! :partysml: Alright! Hot Damn! :drool1: :drool2:

Congratulations, Natalie. :bowdown:

As to whether I get a giggle out of your photo, Natalie? I get a BONER! You get 5 Chuck Stars for that one. :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :D

Keep'em coming, Natalie ... and you'll keep us cumming. :yesyes:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Alright, Natalie, you might be in luck.
I THINK I might have figured out what will solve your problem of having no access to the Smilies palette.

Try this:

(1) Go over to the Upper Right of the page, just above the Orange bar. Just above the Advanced Search Box, you'll see "Settings."

(2) Click on "Settings."

(3) On the Sidebar on the Left Side of the page, you'll see the "My Settings" category. Inside that category you'll see a "My Account" sub category. In that sub category, you'll see a "General Settings" link.

(4) Click on that "General Settings" link.

(5) Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you'll see the "Miscellaneous Options" category.

(6) The 1st option you'll see is selecting between "Basic Editor" or "Standard Editor."

YOU probably have your setting set to "Basic Editor."

(7) So ... Select "Standard Editor."

(8) Click on the "Save Changes" Button at the bottom of the page.

And I THINK, or at least hope that'll get you all hooked up with access to the Smilies palette, Natalie.

NatalieVegas

Heyyyyy! YAY! You're now an OCSM, Natalie! Woo Hoo! :partysml: Alright! Hot Damn! :drool1: :drool2:

Congratulations, Natalie. :bowdown:

As to whether I get a giggle out of your photo, Natalie? I get a BONER! You get 5 Chuck Stars for that one. :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :D

Keep'em coming, Natalie ... and you'll keep us cumming. :yesyes:

Thank you! and thank you again for :angels::suicide::angel1::crying::flaccid::rolleyes::lips::kitty::lovebunny: <-- it works now

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Glad I could help hook you up with the Smilies, Natalie. :thumbsup:
It's the least I could do since you treat us to all sorts of Goodies. :D

NatalieVegas

Glad I could help hook you up with the Smilies, Natalie. :thumbsup:
It's the least I could do since you treat us to all sorts of Goodies. :D

:spanking::bounce::coolthumb::lick:

Love to see Nat in some new b/g scenes

Sorry.. I don't think there are any.. I have not shot any b/g in a couple years. Lots of other fun stuff on my site tho!