• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mz Berlin / Mz. Berlin / Berlin (Kink)

xpiritual

Closed Account

jambun1

Closed Account
Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Mz Berlin

New film starring her- I thought she must have an interest in pin ups & burlesque stars from the 1950's & 1960's- because she dresses & looks like one.

Take one look at the pictures to your left and you'll see why 2009 AVN Award nominee Jack Napier just had to shoot the one and only Mz.Berlin for JACK'S GIANT JUGGS #2...

5 feet, 4 inches tall and boasting a stunning 34DD-25-34 hourglass figure, Mz. Berlin has taken an interesting path to Vouyer Media. Although she now lives in Hollywood, she's a Louisiana native who grew up idolizing the pin-up girls of yesteryear.

As she tells it,"my grandfather was a member of the Air Force and flew on B-52's. He had little trinkets and t-shirts and posters of classic pin-up girls all over the house. I grew up thinking that those ladies were the epitome of femininity!" Soon she began exploring her own exhibitionistic side, stripping in Dallas and across most of the major Southern cities, including New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, and North and South Carolina.

Now this one-of-a-kind starlet is transitioning into the world of adult DVDs, and once you see her drain Jack dry in JACK'S GIANT JUGGS #2, you'll know she's here to stay!

Now for whatever stupid reason this site will let me see this page, but will not let me link it direct, so you get to it by going to this link & clicking on view trailer- at which point you can read the blurb & view the trailer- this film also has Ice La Fox & the incredible newcomer Krissy Lynn so is well worth a look.

http://www.adultdvdtalk.com/price_search/search_item.dlt/sku=124654/jacks-giant-juggs-2.htm

Re: Berlin from kink.com

Too bad I am allergic to red fingernails. Nothing turns me off more.

Because other than that she is beyond fine.