• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> MyFreeOnes Shop Upgrade (Shipping Costs)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
If you have placed an order recently in the MyFreeOnes Shop, you may have noticed that an item costs more than what is is listed in the store. Why is this? The answer is we have decided it was time to introduce transportation costs (in MyFreeOnes points) to the store.

shipping.jpg

I know some of you will ask, why did we decide to introduce shipping costs to the store when shipping is supposed to be free? Don't worry, everything is still free! However, it's been a very long time since we've adjusted the costs of items in our store even though the costs to us keep going up! So in order to keep bringing you the great service you've come to expect from us, we've had to adjust the values of items and include shipping costs (in MyFreeOnes points) as well!

Again, you will not be billed for your purchases or asked to enter credit card information. All costs from the MyFreeOnes Shop are dealt with in MyFreeOnes points only.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any, or email us at webmaster@freeones.com!

Click here to visit the shop!

Petra

how come there are two threads of this :dunno:

Because some people will never look in the FreeOnes talk section when looking for answers about MyFO and vice versa. :rolleyes:

Because some people will never look in the FreeOnes talk section when looking for answers about MyFO and vice versa. :rolleyes:

ahhh it makes sense actually your boss lady tho if you wanted to put this in every section i dont think anyone would say a word lol

Petra

ahhh it makes sense actually your boss lady tho if you wanted to put this in every section i dont think anyone would say a word lol

Except for Roald...then I'd have to put him in his place.

But it's also worth mentioning that at the same time the points price of some items was reduced. So whereas a few weeks ago I was waiting to get the points to buy the tube top and mini for 3000 points, I am now the proud owner of the tube top and mini for 2000 points + 260 points (shipping). :):):)

It sucks because now I get fewer points, BUT it IS a good idea, either way points (for some members that don't buy) are FREE so this is a completely justified action.