• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Video Uploads

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtydawg

Banned
to load a video on usendit, do i just use my own email as the recipient's address, then post the link that i get over email? and is there any way that other people can get my email address
from the link?

jod0565

Member, you member...
jod's Video Uploads

Okay guys, prepare for an onslaught of sorts...

dirtydawg said:
to load a video on usendit, do i just use my own email as the recipient's address, then post the link that i get over email? and is there any way that other people can get my email address
from the link?

Thats exactly how you do it and no one can get your e-mail adress from the link.

maximator

Banned

jod0565

Member, you member...
Okay- something's wrong with yousendit right now for me - it would not upload a 106mb vid, and now the site won't open up for me. I'll try again tomorrow. I was planning on uploading several vids in the next couple days, but if this keeps up, I won't be able to.

Yousendit gets like that sometimes. The bigger your file is the longer its gonna take.

Briana Banks
(Abused by Max Hardcore)

This is early Briana Banks she hadn't changed her name yet and was still known as "Mirage". Before you download this you need to know this is a seriously hardcore scene she gets slapped around, spit on and pissed on so if your into that go ahead and get it if not then You Might want to pass this one up.

30.1MB, 6:05 Minutes(full scene)

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=35V7475CM8I8K1I3CW9K489VLP

ok i tried to upload a vid... i put in my email and i selected the vid, but when i clicked send it, it acknowledges that i clkicked the link, but it starts thinking and nothing happens... is this b/c its a larger file and will take a longer time?

yea but ive been waitin a good 20 minutes, and there are no green bars on the bottom of the firefox window?

o shit... mines only 100, but i have a whole bunch of MUCH bigger ones, esp of sky which i wll gladly post when i have the time and the attention span

lindsey dawn maximum insertion all 2.5 gig in 4 parts so stay tuned just thought id repay everyone for some great perv meterial lol

Status
Not open for further replies.