• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Mom's Girlfriend

Here's what you do, go over & do the same routine, put your girlfriend to bed and make sure everyones asleep. Walk quietly into your *moms girlfriends* room Wait WTF was I talking bout?

hey what's she look like? you never described her...

Yes he did?

I been dating my girlfriend for almost two years lover her alot i spent alot of time in her house these last two years getting to know her but i been also getting to know her family. One that i got real close with was her mom she is in her ealry 40's i think 41. We have talked alot even invited her to dinner of course with my girlfriend us three together. She is not afraid to talk about sex or anything like that had some interesting conversation with her.

The last 1/2 year i been having a fantasy about having sex with my mom's girlfriend or watching her get pounded by other guys. I always get the feeling that she is teasing me there were many nights that we had movie nights and we watched movies until midnight.

One night me and my girlfriend were watching a movie in her living room her mom came out of the shower then started watching the movie with us and set next to me since all the seats were taken by my girlfriend's little brother. She has huge tits and long brown hair with nice legs and ass. I tell she kept on moving her legs and arms trying to get my attention until she finally got it i saw she was only wearing her towel thats when she caught my attention and i really wanted to f***k her.

A rush went all over my body as my girlfriend was next to me and her mom on the other side as what i saw trying to get my attention. The movie ended everybody went to sleep said goodnite to her mom with a big smile cause i was horny she smiled back as she knew she had got my attention. I went my girlfriend's room so she can go to sleep as she likes my company when she is trying to sleep.

Well 20 minutes passed and my girlfriend was asleep and bang i see her door open and it was her mom i guess just checking if i was still here she smiled and i just smiled back and she left. Like 5 minutes later i hear another noise everyone was sleeping so i get up and it was her mom puting the ac on cause she was hot. I told her if she needed help i went behind her nervous touched her ass and she didnt say nothing she put on the ac i told her i was leaving. She went back to her room.

I didnt leave cause i had a rush in my body wanted to see what would happen next with my moms girlfriend so i go back to my girlfriends room and sure enough 10 minutes later she comes back to the ac i was peeking out of the door so i go back outside i really wanted to grab her and start touching her but i couldnt do it i knew she wanted something but didint have the guts.

As she saw that i didnt make the move she went back to her room and that was it the night ended. I said goodnight and left home.

I dont know why but if had the chance i would f***k her if i had the chance what do you guys think is it just me or really doesent want nothing?

What should i do to know if she really wants to f***k me or not? or should i just leave it alone?

You Misused an apostrophe.

Glass houses, Scooter.

:rofl2: Saw the same thing.

I don't think I believe the story...but who the hell knows...on the off chance it's true, all I have to say is that You Missed a golden opportunity that WILL haunt you until the end of your days. You WILL be on your deathbed and think about that night.

Hope that helps.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Ummmmmm, not to be a stickler, but shouldn't this be called "My Girlfriend's Mom"? Just sayin'!

As it was, I almost thought MR. Walker/flamebroiled had returned with yet at least a 3rd alias! Ha ha ha!

Meh, not a biggie. What we have here is a story about a young man and Mrs. Robinson and the air conditioner.
However, with the title, we get the impression that his mom is licking the shaved clam of some young teen hottie.
See? No difference.

Deepcover

Closed Account
That's what I'm thinking here, lol.

:dito: Me sense threesome in the air. You're a lucky guy and even if it doesn't work out well with horny mom, you still got your gf. If mom and your gf loves to blaze then for sure the panties is coming off.

Take it from someone who has been there kid. I assume you are >21, correct me if I am wrong. I can give you pointers from my personal experience take it or leave it.

If you really want to do this you need to be prepared for a few things. Regardless of the outcome be prepared for your girlfriend to dump you and the mom to either pretend it didn't happen, say it happened even if it didn't, or to call you constantly afterwards. If you can deal with any and all of the above here you go...

There are two ways to go about this, press or blitz. Press means you gonna slowly press your luck until you are sure she is good to go. If she really let you touch her ass with your hands and said nothing, good sign you may need to just press it more. The other way is laying it on the line. Showing up and letting her know what you feel. Corny shit I know but it works.

You need to test out the mom more and you need a wingman. If she lets you or her daughter drink this is perfect. Invite a couple of your gf's friends over and at least one guy. The guy needs to be your best friend who you can scheme this with. Drinks for all, you need to get your girlfriend wasted and her mom tipsy. You want your gf to go to sleep and not really remember much and the mom to know what she is doing. Press your luck throw out the idea of bodyshots, give them and get them especially off the mom. Take the lemon out of her mouth and linger that kiss, use some tongue on her belly, take a shot out of her cleavage. Then when its on you it will force her to show her hand and how far you can take it. Take it to strip poker or strip some drinking game if you comfortable with that. Remember you after the mom, your girlfriend needs to sleep (wasted), and your wingman can have remaining girls.

Usually you need to split this into a few nights. Because what you want is to return when your girlfriend is not there. You don't want this to go down with her in the house, trust me. There are a few ways to go about your approach. I have seen the straight forward approach. You need to let her know you showing up ahead of time to talk to her. If she is down, she will "get ready" as if it was a date. Show up and let the mom know you notice there is something between you two and if there isn't then look you in the eye and tell you to leave and never come back.

There is also the accidental approach. Show up and the mom will let you know the gf isn't home which you already knew. Ask to wait a while before heading back if she doesn't mind. Offer to help out on a task around the house, proceed with the way you were working it with the A/C ass touch. Approach her and don't go straight to kissing her mouth and if you touch her touch arms, waist, head, nothing inappropriate. In case she freaks out or changes her mind. If she doesn't you're golden.

Let me know how it turns out. I still see my old girlfriend's mom at stores around town and I don't regret being with her for a minute.

This thread is well funny! But a word of warning to this youngster, and sorry to put a downer on the whole thing - if you love your girlfriend, don't do it! She will find out, dump you, and you will be heartbroken and left wanking into a flannel like the rest of us.....

Speak for yourself

Ok, sorry to offend anyone who doesn't spend most of their spare time masturbating on the internet, but you get the point i'm making. Just trying to save this young lad from doing something he may really regret.

if the mom is 40-41,how old is your girlfriend?

and ,btw,don't do it
if the mom is hot,then I'm guessing the daughter is even hotter.
why bother?
and the mom won't get you anywere.

jod0565

Member, you member...
You're conscience is getting the better of you - and you have been watching too many 'My Girlriend's Hot Mom' videos.