• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Mom's Girlfriend

I been dating my girlfriend for almost two years lover her alot i spent alot of time in her house these last two years getting to know her but i been also getting to know her family. One that i got real close with was her mom she is in her ealry 40's i think 41. We have talked alot even invited her to dinner of course with my girlfriend us three together. She is not afraid to talk about sex or anything like that had some interesting conversation with her.

The last 1/2 year i been having a fantasy about having sex with my mom's girlfriend or watching her get pounded by other guys. I always get the feeling that she is teasing me there were many nights that we had movie nights and we watched movies until midnight.

One night me and my girlfriend were watching a movie in her living room her mom came out of the shower then started watching the movie with us and set next to me since all the seats were taken by my girlfriend's little brother. I tell she kept on moving her legs and arms trying to get my attention until she finally got it i saw she was only wearing her towel thats when she caught my attention and i really wanted to f***k her.

A rush went all over my body as my girlfriend was next to me and her mom on the other side as what i saw trying to get my attention. The movie ended everybody went to sleep said goodnite to her mom with a big smile cause i was horny she smiled back as she knew she had got my attention. I went my girlfriend's room so she can go to sleep as she likes my company when she is trying to sleep.

Well 20 minutes passed and my girlfriend was asleep and bang i see her door open and it was her mom i guess just checking if i was still here she smiled and i just smiled back and she left. Like 5 minutes later i hear another noise everyone was sleeping so i get up and it was her mom puting the ac on cause she was hot. I told her if she needed help i went behind her nervous touched her ass and she didnt say nothing she put on the ac i told her i was leaving. She went back to her room.

I didnt leave cause i had a rush in my body wanted to see what would happen next with my moms girlfriend so i go back to my girlfriends room and sure enough 10 minutes later she comes back to the ac i was peeking out of the door so i go back outside i really wanted to grab her and start touching her but i couldnt do it i knew she wanted something but didint have the guts.

As she saw that i didnt make the move she went back to her room and that was it the night ended. I said goodnight and left home.

I dont know why but if had the chance i would f***k her if i had the chance what do you guys think is it just me or really doesent want nothing?

What should i do to know if she really wants to f***k me or not? or should i just leave it alone?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
TLDR. Find a tall bridge. Swan dive.

Silver fish hand catch!

Last time she called and told what i was doing really odd since she never calls me i told her i was working that was it i really didnt know what to say

Jon S.

Banned
Ummmmmm, not to be a stickler, but shouldn't this be called "My Girlfriend's Mom"? Just sayin'!

As it was, I almost thought MR. Walker/flamebroiled had returned with yet at least a 3rd alias! Ha ha ha!

Ummmmmm, not to be a stickler, but shouldn't this be called "My Girlfriend's Mom"? Just sayin'!

As it was, I almost thought MR. Walker/flamebroiled had returned with yet at least a 3rd alias! Ha ha ha!

Yeah it is i was typing it so fast i didnt realize it can mods change it

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Just be frank about it. Ask her if she wants to have sex, if she does your dreams have come true. Or ask your gf if she wants a threesome, i'm sure you'd like that

Have you heard of punctuation though, i found that nearly imposible to read since there was hardly a comma or a full top in it.

I would agree with the others though, there are many buildings around, there are so many flaws in your story it i unbelivable

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You're welcome?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Dear Penthouse forums...........................................

what a load of shit.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Were Hemmingway alive today, he would have shot himself in the face, his last thoughts being "today, on FreeOnes, I read the bestest story ever."