• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Girlfriend

I don't know why but i enjoy watching my gf get banged by other guys does anyone else like watching their gfs bang other guys? :thumbsup:

chevy66driver

Closed Account
Hell No.

No way on this earth, I would ever let another man have sex with my girl friend, let alone watch.

That is just sick.

I'd like to watch my wife with another girl, but I think another guy would be bad for our marriage, given her fetish for well endowed black men...

yea what turns u on by seeing ur gf get banged by other guys?

No way on this earth, I would ever let another man have sex with my girl friend, let alone watch.

That is just sick.

Not sick, just diffrent tastes :2 cents:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Why does the title of this thread make me think of the Offspring's song "get a job" for some oddball reason?? :dunno:

Ok, carry on...

My boyfriend has hinted about it, but we've not discussed it at any length.

But we're both kinky freaks so who knows what's gonna happen.

My girlfriend doesn't want to have sex with other men while we are still together (she is very loyal) but since's she's bisexual she fucks other women and lets me watch and join in if I want.

With me the way I like it is after I break up with a girl and time passes and we start having sex just for fun afterwards - ANYTHING GOES. I have done my wildest stuff with ex's that we enjoyed sex afterwards, including taping her getting banged by another guy, and with another girl I had a couple 3somes just for fun (2 girls 1 guy)

I donno its just 1 of my things some guys are into golden showers so don't come down on me for this lol...well me and my girlfriend are both pervs and its like having a really nice car you want other people to drive it and see how good it is :D

Also all of you guys think your girlfriends like 3sums with other girls they would much rather a guy trust me they hide this plus if they let you be with another girl why not return the favor ?:glugglug:

What part of the country do you live in? I would like to fuck her if you don't mind. Please post a pic.

No, I don't like it and I suppose she doesn't like it either.

But everyone must have his own fantasies.

This type of thing is definitely not for me, but I have heard about it before.