• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My First Post - Hi :-)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Welcome to the board sexy! :)

Even though you aren't an OCSM yet I will allow you to spam the board all you want as long as you show me some hot feet pics! :D ;)

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Welcome aboard.

I dont get scared that easily lol :) Forgive me if im not quite sure how to navigate this site yet though!!

If you need someone to show you around I would be glad to.This place is a lot of fun when you know where to look. Please meet me in my room at sunset and we'll start the tour......oh and don't be startled when you see those 4 long silk scarves that are tied to the bedposts....they are just there for ambiance ;)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
You can take that 'probably' out right away :)

Pfft...unlike Roald, I don't beat people with sticks. Just water bottles. I suppose that's why Willem hasn't been back in the office since last week. I beat him one too many times. :(

Don't worry, Petra's a pushover...
she'll let you do anything for a lollipop... (in fact, she'll let you do anything with a lollipop)

There you go...talking about our private trysts again.

I heard this too, but I only had tootsie rolls when I met Petra. She's over tootsie rolls now (just fyi). :crying:

I'm pretty sure those wern't tootsie rolls....

I dont get scared that easily lol :) Forgive me if im not quite sure how to navigate this site yet though!!

Remind me when you send me your photo to send you the board walk through for OCSMs. :D

Hi guys. I'm brand new here. In fact, sad to say, I had never heard of this site till yesterday. :-( But my friend told me about it and mentioned it would be a nice place to hang out from time to time.

So, anyway, I'm probably going to lay low for awhile till I get the lay of the land here but I wanted to at least make an introductory post today.

My site is PureAshley.com. It started about 3 or 4 months ago. We're still tweaking things but it's been good so far.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Please be nice to me. :)

Thanks.

Ashley

welcome aboard :wave: