• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Muscular Babes...

Re: What about muscular women ?

Actually I am lokking for hardcore pics with strong females, like Francesca Petitjean (view below). Anyone knows where such pics can be founded? Thanks in advance!
Awesome find Hernan, she's hot. Being fit like that they could most likely last a long time.

roccstar said:

Nice links Roccstar! Thank you! :thefinger :thumbsup:

Re: was there ever a thread about muscled woman?!

babes that could easily beat me up are not usually my cup of tea but she does have one tight body and great tits.

Re: was there ever a thread about muscled woman?!

Don't know if she's been mentioned here (I had a quick look), but April Hunter is one of my top fitness babes. Also try Dana Hamm. :2 cents:

Hehehe I watched some vids with Francesca a wile ago, she does some hard stuff! :1orglaugh

wiza_gab

Banned

I don't like girls with muscle, I love them like Devon Blue^^

nah... stronger then me... not cool

I'm into the fitness babes also, Jaime Koeppe, Kiana Tom, Joanie Laurer, etc. I dunno, I've always been big on athletic chicks, even as a little kid. My first crush was this hottie in my class back when I was 13, she always played sports with the boys at recess. I still think about her today, 7 years later. :(

I love them muscular!!!
especialy the fitness babes we get to see in the WWE!! Christy Hemme, Trish Stratus, ...
But also Kelly Jacobs, among others, I realy love those superb FIT bodys, (most of them with silicones aswel)

Last edited by a moderator: