• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movies that you hate that everyone else likes?

Following on from the ''Movies that you like that everyone else hates'', what are some of the movies that you cannot stand that everyones else seems to love and you cannot see why.

:hatsoff:

lone gunman

Closed Account
Following on from the ''Movies that you like that everyone else hates'', what are some of the movies that you cannot stand that everyones else seems to love and you cannot see why.

:hatsoff:
Ocean`s Eleven,Twelve and all the following crap.

While I don't hate it the movie that is usually listed as the greatest movie of all time "Citizen Kane" would not make my top 100 list of best movies.

Matrix
Will Ferrell
Adam Sandler
Ben Stiller
I Am Legend
Spiderman 1-234
40 Yr Old Virgin (anything with Steve Carrell actually, he sucks ass)

I'm sure there's a thousand other pieces of shit I just can't think of right now.

All of those childish (in My opinion) Super Hero and comic book movies such as Spiderman,Iron Man,Transformers,X-Men...etc.etc.etc.-I think the stories suck,the acting sucks,and the films just rely on computer special effects that are ridiculous in My opinion.---I do realize however,that these films are very very popular with many people and do well at the box office.--I guess I am in the minority for wanting to see good acting and a good story as opposed to characters flying around and huge explosions.:dunno:

Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Iron Man.

I cant see why there is all the hype over this film its overlong and uninteresting, there is one good part in the whole two hour film where he outflys the jets but thats it.

Spiderman, Batman

everything which has to do with this guy Harry Potter

Minority Report...actually all movies with Tom Cruise...perhaps except for "A few good man" (but thats because of the great Jack Nicholson)

Pretty good thread idea, seemed like the logical question to ask at this point. :thumbsup:

A lot of my answers have been covered by my fellow members:

Matrix
Will Ferrell
:yesyes:
All of those childish (in My opinion) Super Hero and comic book movies such as Spiderman,Iron Man,Transformers,X-Men...etc.etc.etc.
:yesyes: No offense to those who like them... The Batman movies I mostly liked though.
everything which has to do with this guy Harry Potter
:yesyes: Very much so!

Juno.

I was just noticing this bizare new trend in comedy: it's unironic irony, because it's just stating the obvious.

The simpsons called this ten years ago when they had a comedian who had a joke that consisted entirely of "Don't you hate it when men leave the toilet seat up?" and the audience laughs and Homer responds "it's funny because it's true."

requiem for a dream, the truman show, passion of the christ, the shawshank redemption, american beauty, magnolia, anything with will ferrell