• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movies so bad, you just have to watch them for strange reasons

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
All time favorite worst movie I've seen about 50 times?

Adult Image Hosting

:1orglaugh

Everyone's entitled to their opinion I suppose, but I don't think I'd say this movie is anywhere near awful. It's Steven Spielberg making a suspense film (albeit for television rather than film), which considering the medium, the materials, time frame, budget, etc., I can't think of anything wrong with it. Sure, Dennis Weaver's acting might be a little hokey at times, but all this is my :2 cents:

I happen to own the movie, so that's probably why I'm such a hard-on, raging fanboy.

The Core - I must have sat through that film over ten times now. I love it. It's awful, but I love it.
The Happening - M. Night Shyamalan's best film. Not because it's any good, none of his films have been any good in my opinion (no, not even The Sixth Sense), but because it's just so damn bad, it's hilariously entertaining.

People rip on me when they see that movie (The Core) in my collection.

The Room is the worst movie ever made. It is so bad that your side will hurt from laughing so hard. I actually love the movie because it is so funny, but it surely wasn't meant to be. Youtube The Room by the lead roll, director, producer, and pretty much everything that has to do with the movie, Tommy Wiseau. If I could find where to buy it I totally would.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
UHF, Shakes the Clown and Beer Fest.

Whoever doesn't like Tropic Thunder is stupid.

I like to watch really bad, really old horror movies. Like the kind you find in sets like '25 Horror Classics' for $5. Terrible effects, horrific acting, idiotic plots... Fuck yeah!

C

cindy CD/TV

Most recently, "Dungeon Girl." A train wreck in slow motion. VERY slow motion.

Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus

Its one of those movies you see on the shelf at your local rental place and you say to yourself, thats got to be so bad that I have to see it. And guess what it is. It has Debbie Gibson and Lorenzo Lamas in it to let you know how bad it truly is. Worst movie ever.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Krull ... it's that bad it's good. If that makes any sense.

C

cindy CD/TV

Krull ... it's that bad it's good. If that makes any sense.

I love Krull! One of my favs growing up. But you're right, it's bad but in a good way. I hadn't watched it for like 10 years, and then I saw it about a year ago and I was SHOCKED when I saw a very young Liam Neeson in it.

C

cindy CD/TV

Blair Witch Project II. What a horrendous sequel, it's appalling in every way -- expect for Erica Leersen. Curly red hair and she gets naked. :drool2: