• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movie Battle #5 GoodFellas vs Pulp Fiction... which film is better?

Which film was better?

• GoodFellas

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Pulp Fiction

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
GoodFellas, but I love both movies.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Going with Goodfellas on this only because Bruce Willis' girlfriend in Pulp Fiction annoys the hell out of me.

Not even close. Goodfellas is a 4 star movie about organized crime.
Pulp Fiction is an overly stylized 2 star movie about ???? If you are going to tell a story in non-linear fashion, there needs to be a reason, other than you don't have a complete story.

GoodFellas of course!

Pulp Fiction is overrated and only thing people remember about the movie is Samuel L. Jackson moments. As for me? I remember Quentin Tarantino having a black wife. Oh! And saying the N-word gratuitously in one scene; like what always happens in his films apparently...

If you are going to tell a story in non-linear fashion, there needs to be a reason, other than you don't have a complete story.

Jean-Luc Godard: "A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end... but not necessarily in that order." :hatsoff:

I like Reservoir Dogs better but Pulp Fiction is highly entertaining. Scorsese had nothing new to add about the mob after Mean Streets. I only remember Goodfellas for the Joe Pesci scenes. :2 cents:

Hmmm, egg noodles and ketchup vs blueberry pancakes with maple syrup.

Goodfellas. But damn that's a close one. I, for one, don't think Pulp Fiction is overrated by any stretch and it is absolutely a complete story, but GF is a movie that I can catch on basic cable when it's half way over and I'll still watch it. It's comfort food.

Y'wanna see helicopters? I'll show ya helicopters.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
GoodFellas.
.....and it's not even open for discussion!:wtf:

Going with Goodfellas on this only because Bruce Willis' girlfriend in Pulp Fiction annoys the hell out of me.

LOL. And Karen doesn't?

"IIIIII'MMMMM SAAAAWWWWWRRRRYYYYY!"

This is an incredibly tough call for me, because both are easily in my top 5 movies of all time.

Other times I'd say Pulp Fiction, but right now I'll say Goodfellas. Because there isn't a single frame of the movie I don't love.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Pulp fiction made a lot of careers. Plus it's the only John Travolta movie that's bearable.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I really like Pulp Fiction, so I say Pulp.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
IMO both are cult classics, they'll both go down as a couple of our greatest gangsta flix of our generation, but Pulp Fiction has a life of its own, its got its own cult following cuz of the way it was directed. :hatsoff:

Not many can do what tarantino did with a movie and come out with a gem like Pulp Fiction IMHO. :2 cents:

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Let's face it, neither of these films are even remotely like each other. What next? Dumb & Dumber versus Battleship Potemkin? (Potemkin all the way, by the way)