• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most Beautiful Face Tournament: Olivia Wilde vs. Jessica Alba

In terms of facial attractiveness, which of these actresses do you prefer? (see pics below)

• Jessica Alba

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Olivia Wilde

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm surprised Olivia Wilde is losing.

Alba shows more range. She can look sweet and innocent or hot and naughty.
The photos above seem to capture this well.
It's an interesting comparison nevertheless, both woman attractive but with totally different looks.

Let's boost Olivia's chances a bit. Here's brand new picture from instagram (no filter) from today.

Game, set, match in my opinion. Jessica and her face is really beautiful. Olivia in the other hand could be mesmerizingly stunning.

Can't go wrong either way and I would be happy with whoever "loses" this battle

I chose Olivia because she has that sparkle in her eyes the Jessica doesn't and Olvia looks like she would do more crazy things in bed or wherever and be a lot more fun to be with. Jessica just looks like someone who doesn't swallow while Olivia does and Olivia looks like she is more open to Anal than Jessica.

Interesting! When I look at Olivia, she looks more uptight to me, whereas Jessica looks like she would be so much fun, you could have some drinks, and fuck her 6 ways to Sunday. ;)

...on the other hand.. Olivia does have that domination sparkle in her eye doesn't she :dominatrix:
Olivia said a few times that she discovered her sexuality quite early. Also her bisexual/lesbian scenes in TV shows (OC, House) & film (Butter) are among the most believable ones from a heterosexual(?) actress.
Oh and did you know that she brought Jason Sudeikis to a stripclub after they engaged as a present? And she allowed to touch the 2 strippers too...
http://www.joblo.com/hollywood-cele...ngagement-celebrations-to-unreachable-heights

I think she is definitely not boring when it comes to sex.

Ivy Adams

Official Checked Star Member
For the record your face is every bit as nice as theirs and I am 100% sure you would be far more fun to be with "in private" than both of them.............maybe put together.

:kiss: Thank you! :) That might be one of the best compliments I've gotten!

Ivy, I took the liberty of looking up your "portfolio" (including various assorted images) and was pleased to discover that you, my dear, are very attractive in your own right. And I LOVE the fact that, at least at the moment, you're "keeping things real"... i.e., natural.
:lovecoupl Thank you! :) :)

Olivia said a few times that she discovered her sexuality quite early. Also her bisexual/lesbian scenes in TV shows (OC, House) & film (Butter) are among the most believable ones from a heterosexual(?) actress.
Oh and did you know that she brought Jason Sudeikis to a stripclub after they engaged as a present? And she allowed to touch the 2 strippers too...
http://www.joblo.com/hollywood-cele...ngagement-celebrations-to-unreachable-heights

I think she is definitely not boring when it comes to sex.

Wow! I had no idea about any of this! She sounds like someone I'd want to hang out with... I didn't mean that she was actually boring.. but based off of first impressions. If I saw Jessica and her on the street without having any pre-determined knowledge of either of them, I would gravitate towards Jessica for sure.
I would ABSOLUTELY go with Olivia Wilde anywhere she wanted though ;)

Wow! I had no idea about any of this! She sounds like someone I'd want to hang out with... I didn't mean that she was actually boring.. but based off of first impressions. If I saw Jessica and her on the street without having any pre-determined knowledge of either of them, I would gravitate towards Jessica for sure.
I would ABSOLUTELY go with Olivia Wilde anywhere she wanted though ;)
Cool. LOL
And Oliiva is closing in. I hope someone tie this poll soon. :D

Jessica Alba

JESSICA_alba_mtvmovie_6x8.jpg

note: each candidate now has 3 pics posted.

As of this post, unless Jessica gets some help in the next 24 hours or so, she will be eliminated from the MBF tournament. :(

Alba outlasts Wilde in hard-fought battle. Advances to Round 2!