• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Does anyone know when Monique will do a gangbang??!! Or a DP at least!

Nothing I have seen on either of these. But I did look at her One Model Place ad today and saw that she listed web site appearances and movies. I knew about all of the movies but there were two web sites listed that I have not heard of and have not seen videos of her in.... These are Ass Galleries and Ass Pageant. Does anyone know about these web sites? Nothing comes up on Google.

CJ

has anyone mentioned (noticed) how mouth-worthy her feet are???
I'm sure there's a scene out there where she partakes in some lush foot action.
Any ideas sports fans???

has anyone mentioned (noticed) how mouth-worthy her feet are???
I'm sure there's a scene out there where she partakes in some lush foot action.
Any ideas sports fans???

There is a video she did awhile ago for a company called, I believe, JB Video Productions and called Point of View Pantyhose Sex Vol. 5. The guy does not put her feet in his mouth, but she does get him off with her feet and he cums on them and there is some leg worship involved.

She did another scene for Scorevideos that involves foot and leg worship including the guy (Matt Bixler) sucking on her feet. I think he cums on her feet in that one too.

CJ

satrap

Banned
She did another scene for Scorevideos that involves foot and leg worship including the guy (Matt Bixler) sucking on her feet. I think he cums on her feet in that one too. CJ[/QUOTE said:
Thats something I have to see

Thanks Monique is hot, she looks amazing in her latest ass parade scene.

Hope teh rumor is correct and Monique does a monterofcock scene & a scene with Ramon he always makes the girls squirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a video she did awhile ago for a company called, I believe, JB Video Productions and called Point of View Pantyhose Sex Vol. 5. The guy does not put her feet in his mouth, but she does get him off with her feet and he cums on them and there is some leg worship involved.

She did another scene for Scorevideos that involves foot and leg worship including the guy (Matt Bixler) sucking on her feet. I think he cums on her feet in that one too.

CJ
Top banana CJ!!!!
Thanks for the info!!