• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MoneyTalks.com Complete List in the works...

who is the name of the one at the middle??

Attachments

• adriana.pick4.jpg
    adriana.pick4.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 2,014

This new host is really hot and gets her butt naked, who is she?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is the girl in yellow?
plz any info about her name or name of this episode or any other video of her.
Cherry Lane.

------------------------------------------

Episode "Back Seat Grinders":

aka Diamond Lotus (also on pblive, twitter)

can anyone pls pls id the blonde in the 'The Rub Tub' episode? its the one where she has a naked quick draw battle with the brunette with squirt guns. I can't seem to find any names or info n the site's provided name 'Kara' is for a girl in another scene. Thanks!

Looking for the name of the blonde in an older episode titled "Comic Encounter". Wearing the Purple tank.
The site has her listed as "MALI". Is this all she has done?

Episode with Haylee Heart "In Position"

http://www.moneytalks.com/m-haylee.htm?id=freeones

Girl #1: She doesn't show. She gets angry and leaves the store. She says if you put this on Tv she'll sue. Even though it appeared real, there might be hope she's a paid model because don't they usually blur people's face that don't want to participate? Don't they have to get a waiver signed. I know in prior episodes they have people's faces blur that don't want to be on camera.

Girl #2: Brunette with DD boobs with her black boyfriend flashes and lets the host motorboats them. Just like the first girl, she and her boyfriend appear real, but I'm hoping she might be a paid model and there might be more of her.

I'm looking for Girl #1 too!!
Please who is she???
Thx!

Episode with Haylee Heart "In Position"

http://www.moneytalks.com/m-haylee.htm?id=freeones

Girl #1: She doesn't show. She gets angry and leaves the store. She says if you put this on Tv she'll sue. Even though it appeared real, there might be hope she's a paid model because don't they usually blur people's face that don't want to participate? Don't they have to get a waiver signed. I know in prior episodes they have people's faces blur that don't want to be on camera.

Girl #2: Brunette with DD boobs with her black boyfriend flashes and lets the host motorboats them. Just like the first girl, she and her boyfriend appear real, but I'm hoping she might be a paid model and there might be more of her.

I'm looking for Girl #1 too!!
Please who is she???
Thx!