• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Misty Anderson

You guys know those commercials where they do a blind taste test to see if somebody can pick out the diet drink or whatever? You could line up half a dozen chicks in front of me and have them bend over, and I bet I could pick out Misty's A-hole. :) Is that thing pretty or what?! Obviously, it's the one on the left.

People like feet for some reason.. I have a friend who is really into it. I guess its kinda popular.

I had the pleasure of meeting Misty Anderson in Vegas this past weekend. She is even more beautiful in person & her personality is just as beautiful. She should have won the award for best internet girl.

No, her dimensions make me doubt that very strongly. She has an ass that no surgery could create, plus her hips flare like a woman's. Her tits look real and - most importantly - her vagina/vulva lips look totally real to me. Normal, nice, no scars from any surgeries. She has some arm muscles, but girls can do that if they really work out...

Her face is not super-feminine in its proportions, but that means very little. I can't picture that face growing a beard.

I don't know 100%, but if Misty Anderson was once a man, then just about any woman COULD HAVE BEEN a man at some point. You know, the vast majority of people do not ever change the sex they were born with.

Anyone else suspicious that she might have been a dude at some point? I hope not cuz I really like her ass.[/QUOTE

That is so retarded. I met Misty this past weekend in Vegas at the AEE That girl is all WOMAN. I held her around her waist in a pic & her skin was very very soft. She is in great shape & is super sweet. 100% all natural & very HOT.