• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss Intrigue

shes so sexy even if she covers her face
index.php

all i can say is wow we have to see more of her wow!

Yeah, mainly her face. No denying it, great cans, great body but at least for me, I don't get the whole hide the face thing. Well, I understand it from the model's perspective, she may have personal reasons for wanting to stay anonymous and I respect that but from a voyeur's standpoint, the package ain't complete without the face. Lots of ugly girls have big boobs and putting a silk hat on a pig. . .you still have a pig. I'm not implying she's ugly, I have no way of knowing, she might be really pretty or she might be a troll with bad skin, you just don't know but part of the allure of models is the kisser. The equation ain't complete without seeing the whole girl.

I totally understand it from her side. Probably has work reasons or family reasons or she just likes the idea that the guy across the street probably jerks off to her without even knowing it's her. From my end however, can't put it all together without the face. Maybe I'm weird.

Will say this however, lots of girls with knockers that big sometimes lose a little something in the nipple/areola department. I'm a big nip/areola fan. Hers are amazing. However, still need to put a face to those tits before I get out the lotion and Kleenex. Could just be me, don't know. You guys seem to like her.

Yeah she's an absolute fave right now, built like the great Alexis Love/Joyce Gibson. Love her curves so much, and the hide the face thing....you can just tell she's gorgeous and it's wholly a privacy thing.

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

[URL="http://24-*****.net/[/URL]

EDIT: Any link with ********* is from a banned site, Do not re-post.

This video of her is the hottest thing i've seen in ages.
She's a dream!:nanner:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just joined her site, some nice shoots on there - bath ones are particularly good. Some short vids - as you'd expect her tit wanks look incredible
:clap: