• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I wanted to negative rep you but it wouldn't allow me. Do you know how long it took me to translate your morse code from the other thread? Ugh!

I'll be here in the morning but I have a question. We know when the voting ends but does anyone know when will the results be posted?

FYI BJB - As posted by Petra on the Main Thread:

Important Miss FreeOnes Dates

•Round 1 starts: February 18th, 2013 at 2am EST
•Round 2 starts: February 28th, 2013 at 4am EST
•Round 3 starts: March 11th, 2013 at 4am EST
•Contest ends: March 22nd, 2013 at 2am EST
•2013 winners announced: March 30th, 2013 (time TBA)

I'm done ...
jackoff.gif

my last 3 drops for gorgeous Miss Hybrid ...

phee ...
jackoff.gif

BTW, when I saw that Miss Hybrid had posted that Dirty Dancing Video it reminded me of another great drawing that Riccardo did for Miss Hybrid for the 2012 MFO Contest.
Anyway, I thought right now would be a perfect time to repost that drawing again because WE CAN'T LET HER DOWN NOW, so let's just make sure
EVERYONE on T3AM TART does their VERY BEST to get those EXTRA 3 Votes in for her in that short 2 hour window that's starting in just about 4 hours from now, OK !!!
GO T3AM TART !!! W3 CAN DO IT !!! :thumbsup:

- . .- -- - .- .-. - .-. . -.-. --- -. ...- . -. . ... .. -. - .... . -- --- .-. -. .. -. --. .-.-.- --- ..- -

- . .- -- - .- .-. - -. . ...- . .-. ... .-.. . . .--. ... ..-. ..- -.-. -.- - .... . ... .... .- .-. -.- ... - .... . -- .. -. -. --- .-- ... .-- .. .-.. .-.. .... .- ...- . -.-- --- ..-

--.- ..- .. -.-. -.- .. . .-- .. -. -.. --- .-- -... --- -. ..- ... -... --- -..- - .... .-. ..- ... - ... -.. . - --- -. .- - . -.. .-.-.- .. ... .... .- .-.. .-.. -. --- .-- . ...- .- -.-. ..- .- - . - .... . .- .-. . .- .-.-.- --- ...- . .-. .- -. -.. --- ..- - .-.-.-

f2de8a4ea21b11e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

Well, I just THRUSTED my 3 Extra votes into Miss Hybrid's tight box tonight and as always it felt AMAZING !!! :nannerf1::nannerf2::love-smi:

I would also like to thank Miss Hybrid and ALL my fellow Team Tart Members here for doing such a great job
and making the contest such a BLAST again this year, because WIN or LOSE in my eyes our Miss Hybrid
is already the TRUE Miss FreeOnes, Miss Euro Tart and BEST OCSM in 2013 !!!! :thumbsup:

Also, since I have go to sleep now and will miss you at your Team Tart Final Round Voting Tarty
I wanted to be the first to CONGRATULATE you on your 10,000th post coming up a little later on too my dear !! :kiss:

:glugglug::partysml::jump::partysml::jump::partysml::glugglug:

Here's a special TOAST to you and hopefully you'll have even MORE awards to smile about next week !! !!!:hybrid:
MsHybrid66a.jpg

As always credit goes to Riccardo for ALL his AMAZING drawings of Miss Hybrid !! :thumbsup:

I've just finished my final 3thrusts to Miss Hybrid's box.

I think I'll take a nap for a couple of hours and come back for the after vote tarty!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I've just finished my final 3thrusts to Miss Hybrid's box.

I think I'll take a nap for a couple of hours and come back for the after vote tarty!

no one wants to tell me when this tarty is. clearly im not invited.

my votes are done anyway

Bonus thrusts complete. That's officially it for me. I've thrust3d all I can thrust for another whole year.

I'm going back to bed. Goodnight Team Tart.

My last 3 thrusts went into your boxes right now.
I did not dare go to sleep, i needed to get my final votes in. It has been a pleasure serving you Miss, now i'm off to bed. Good morning :D

I got my final 3 thrusts in before the bell too.....have been everyday, just haven't been popping in here to announce it.

M'Lady, your box is now officially full :D May the gods of good fortune smile upon you on your bid for a Trifecta!!! :hybrid:

my final3 votes have been launched and have found their way into your box Miss H.

All the very best of luck Miss H, l have everything crossed for you :hybrid:

dot dot dot dash dash

I just gave you my last 3 thrusts of 2013 Miss :rubbel: I have gone dry! Lol...I just want to say, no matter the results Team Tart and Miss Hybrid are awesome! Great job to everyone voting to keep Miss in the running throughout the contest :)