• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Now this is the kind of party I'd love to go to

:crowdgrin

Credit to Riccardo as always
th_thartist.gif

Now that is just beautiful.

Can someone let my lovely friends know about it!

I will be hanging that on my wall, as a reminder of this years contest x

Thank you Ricky, I am sure your pm box will be full x

Thank You Mister Shottis. I hope it is warmer up there with you as it is bloody freezing here.

Log fire is on and the hammock will be out soon.

It's not that cold, but it has been snowing all weekend. It's good i have pictures of you to warm me up, my log has almost caught fire with all the friction i have been giving it :rubbel:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I posted this earlier in the year but find it even more applicable now!
==================================================

Thank your putting the effort in and keeping me up there.

Vote stuffing has become very popular, I think it should be encouraged all year.

When Miss Freeones was over last year, I suffered stuffing withdrawal.

EasyRider002.jpg

This year I will be available, as always, to help deal with any symptoms of withdrawal.

I'm going to frame this one up.Flawless beauty!!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I hope your new folks are following those links under Miss Hybrid's signature to her sites. Lots of hyjinx going on over there. Many of us here have fun at The Tart's Forum so stop on over. Become a Mobster. There's lots more Miss to enjoy.

I have just done mine, the first of the year for me 10 miles and I am not happy. Speed was shocking. I have been in the gym only for the last 4 months and thought I had increased my fitness levels.

Grrrrrr

Miss Needs To Work Harder

Well, I learned I have to train a bit harder too if we want this:http://cycling4cancer.nl/english/about-alpe-dhuzes/. (yes on a MTB)

Today's ride was hard, wet and dirty for 42 km.

Last edited:
What a great drawing my tits are getting out of control!

MsHybridLoli1b.jpg

Has Loli seen it yet?

WOW, another great drawing by Riccardo of Loli and Miss Hybrid together !! Talk about a couple of SEXY PIRATES !! :thumbsup:
AND, your AMAZING TITS and NIPPLES look just PERFECT my dear !!! :bowdown::boobies:
BTW, I'm sure glad you stopped smoking last year Miss Hybrid!! :kiss::iloveyou:

Anyway, hope everyone had a happy St. Patrick's Day and didn't drink too much !!! :glugglug: :beer:
I was a naughty Leprechaun today and THRUSTED 3 more times into Miss Hybrid's tight box aka her "pot of gold" !! :nannerf1::nannerf2::love-smi:

GO TEAM TART !!! :thumbsup:

Flyboy just kindly dropped me a PM encouraging me to keep up with this thread! Yes, I've been voting for you, Miss Hybrid. 3 votes daily since day one ... In the hopes that you win the elusive Triple Crown! I just wish there were another category ... Best Nipples! :drawheart:

Kaseq, glad to see you're posting on Miss Hybrid's thread again and you're SO RIGHT about her having the BEST NIPPLES also !! :boobies: :hybrid: :glugglug:

Yes Flyboy69, I endorse those sentiments absolutely!
We are approaching D Day shortly and NOTHING can be taken for granted in this historic bid for immortality ...
So I will be giving Miss H 3 (Three) votes every day ... which fortunately is just enough
to cover the 3 (Three) categories in which the reigning Miss Euro Tart and Miss OCSM is entered ...

I just wish I had a few of those Euro Tart No. 1 coins ...

:goodpost: If those Miss Euro Tart No. 1 coins are ever minted they will be HIGHLY collectible !! :thumbsup::glugglug: