• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss Freeones Contest this year,

ban-one

Works for panties
Wait....how does me wearing no panties help this situation exactly? Anyway I never wear underwear any more. In fact the only time I do is when I shoot content ;)

Ooh :D :rubbel:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Wait....how does me wearing no panties help this situation exactly? Anyway I never wear underwear any more. In fact the only time I do is when I shoot content ;)

You willingly went back?! You mad fool.....

Well, there was some kicking and screaming involved as a bunch of masked men in a white van kidnapped me while I was walking down the road....

So...most likely there will be no MFO any time soon, if at all. I'm assuming nothing has changed on this front. Just curious.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Well, there was some kicking and screaming involved as a bunch of masked men in a white van kidnapped me while I was walking down the road....

Sounds about right......

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
So...most likely there will be no MFO any time soon, if at all. I'm assuming nothing has changed on this front. Just curious.

Nope, nothing has changed. :crying: But, never say never on contests. Might not be FreeOnes, but there might be something I'm involved with in the future. :)

Sounds about right......

:rolleyes:

Too bad I missed you at AEE! I think you flew in the day I flew out.

Briana Lee

:rolleyes:

Too bad I missed you at AEE! I think you flew in the day I flew out.

Ahhh booooo! I didn't end up going to the convention in the end anyway, just lured some sexy girls to my hotel room and had my way with them.......oh and visited a strip club. ;)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Remember.. no panties! That means you, little miss!

Wait....how does me wearing no panties help this situation exactly? Anyway I never wear underwear any more. In fact the only time I do is when I shoot content.

(Oh God Damned it, You sent this to my mailbox. When is that edit feature going to be fixed.)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I have mixed feelings. I hated that performers that never ever posted on here came on here only for the contest.

I feel bad for the girls that are always on, because they want to be. At least they knew they had some loyal fans, and for lack of a better way, internet friends. I haven't had a lot of interaction with some of the ladies on here, but I do see many that are here, in the main section, because they genuinely enjoy talking about a lot of the everyday things that we all stumble across....But as you rightfully point out, there are girls that show up for a few days.

As far as the weight of votes goes, maybe it should be attached to the girls, and be dependent on THEIR contributions to this little society of ours. A sad and demented little society, but OUR little cluster fuck none the less.

Jane Burgess

I feel bad for the girls that are always on, because they want to be. At least they knew they had some loyal fans, and for lack of a better way, internet friends. I haven't had a lot of interaction with some of the ladies on here, but I do see many that are here, in the main section, because they genuinely enjoy talking about a lot of the everyday things that we all stumble across....But as you rightfully point out, there are girls that show up for a few days.

As far as the weight of votes goes, maybe it should be attached to the girls, and be dependent on THEIR contributions to this little society of ours. A sad and demented little society, but OUR little cluster fuck none the less.

Exactly. There should be more points or something given to the ladies that chose to be here year round. We arent here just to win a contest, we like being here.