• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Good luck to all the ladies, and nice to find more ladies to follow/add to my always growing list(I think have so many now that we're talking volumes lol). I'll be definitely sticking around the board this time

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
I understand that, during the party, only the names of the winners will be announced but will the full rankings of round 3 of every category be revealed later ?

The party is on the 11th and says winners revealed on the 13th. I don't think there will be a reveal at the party like there was in the past?

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
The party is on the 11th and says winners revealed on the 13th. I don't think there will be a reveal at the party like there was in the past?

Maggie, are you coming, it would be lovely to meet you?

CharleeChase

:) Thank you Namenlos !! MUAH!
Charlee
XOXO

Damn, this wait is gonna kill me...I never had an abundance of patience.

Charlee, even if you didn't win, you won me over!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I understand that, during the party, only the names of the winners will be announced but will the full rankings of round 3 of every category be revealed later ?

Full rankings will appear on the 13th for each category.

It'll be announced during the party, there may be some leaks via twitter I'm sure. ;-) But the official release is on the 13th because the programmers don't like working on the weekend. :D

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander

It'll be announced during the tarty, there may be some leaks via twitter I'm sure. ;-) But the official release is on the 13th because the programmers love wanking on the weekend and do little else. :D

Oh well, you pay them Petra, time for a firm hand.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I may be alone in this predicament, but I will be impatient until the winners are announced on the website. Maybe it is just me.

It is official, the votes are closed and the contest is OVER!

Shit, I missed to vote the last two days cause my pc fucked up!Now I fixed it and have to learn that I am too late!!
What a mess!

Hope that my favs did it anyway!

Please try to announce the winners earlier than 13 October.

Maggie Green

It'll be announced during the party, there may be some leaks via twitter I'm sure. ;-) But the official release is on the 13th because the programmers don't like working on the weekend. :D

When's the latest I can RSVP?

I, sadly, cannot make the party as it's happening the same time as the Tampa Nightmoves Show Caravan of Stars which I attend every year. Mandy Flores , you mentioned many girls can't make it unless they won their particular category ... which is what I was thinking as well .... even if I thought I may have won and didn't already have plans, there's no way of knowing until you've already sunk $1,000 + into a flight/hotel to attend with fingers crossed that you managed to do well enough to take the win. I'm not the betting type, but if I were, I'd say I have less of a chance of winning over any of the other girls in my category as they're all ranked in the top 20 overall in Freeones .. where I'm sitting back at 100. But ... you never know...

Charlee
XOXO

I guess you won, Charlee.

But have fun in Tampa, caravan of stars sounds great,too!

It's just a big expense right now but I'm going to look in to it!
Same for me. I'd have to drive. Other modes of transportation are out of the question, especially air travel, as I refuse make my little munchkin ride in a cargo hold. So I'd either have to make some repairs to my truck or get a new vehicle. Not that I wouldn't love to attend!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 8616206, member: 346743"]When's the latest I can RSVP?

Drop me a mail and I'll make arrangements so that you can give me your RSVP after the 3rd.