• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes 2011 Round 1★ (last day to vote!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ★Miss FreeOnes 2011 Round 1★

after declaring my eternal lust for got gisele ( i guess that as offbeat as it may sound,the song i would dedicate to ya would be"eternal flame"-The bangles,my blonde godess),this vampire gotta go!
HAve fun yall
keep it rollin in a hot sexy devious way

oh,just before going out to bite some necks i must say that besides my eternal lust and gratitude to got gisele ( hope your not gonna bust a nut with your vagina,that could be hazzardous),i would also like to say that mariah milano deserves your votes and support....i know what i´m sayin'.Mariah...you rock!
Also miss sunny lane ,after that ugly situation yesterday deserves to be supported off course all the mob girls in general...see yall tomorrow,,well not really see ya..but ..read ya-

oh,just before going out to bite some necks i must say that besides my eternal lust and gratitude to got gisele 8 hope your not gonna bust a nut with your vagina,that could be hazzardous),i would also like to say that mariah milano deserves your votes and support....i know what i´m sayin'.Mariah...you rock!
Also miss sunny lane ,after that ugly situation yesterday deserves to be supported off course all the mob girls in general...see yall tomorrow,,well not really see ya..but ..read ya-

have fun

i voted for XO Eve and Got Gisele for almost every category i could put them in. Those are two sexy ladies.

i am quoting my self...either alzheimer caught me or i am to drunk ...going out now.

P.S. gorgeous , sweet adri ,aka adrienne manning (Penthouse pet of the year ) is only at nº76??!!! the world is going blind....i guess....

I am seriously loving the idea of Vanilla DeVille and Mariah Milano staying a weekend at Miss Hybrid's manor. Would you mind picking up Nikki Nova on your way there? Damn I can only imagine the wild shennagans that would go on there.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member

My votes today went to:

Miss Freeones
sara jay
Mariah Milano
nina mercedez
shyla stylez
sunny lane
Jenny Poussin
Jane Burgess
Spexy Ashleigh
nikki nova
Kortney Kane

Best OCSM
Jane Burgess
Spexy Ashleigh
Play With Alisa

Adult Model
Jenny Poussin
got gisele
Christine Vinson

Best Euro
Tegan Brady
miss hybrid
sophie dee

Best Newcomer
Tegan Brady
play with alisa
Kortney Kane

Cam Girl
Got gisele
Spexy Ashleigh
play with alisa

Website
sara jay
Mariah Milano
nina mercedez

Jane Burgess

I just wanted to thank the awesome people who took the time to vote for me. If I missed anyone I am so sorry. This thread is growing so fast.

jellyhellcat
RodgerBama
IceCold322
eddyb
lurkingdirk
wht_rabbit
drf
infblue
welcome1_1985
Dazza MXM
sporty_carr
thebear247
larss
d_jologs
rane1071
saschaxx
jbpiv01
Niels
bobjustbob
Shottis
marycareyfan - LOL at whatt you posted, but it is true :)
dbradford8589

01.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

08.jpg

Jane Burgess

Status
Not open for further replies.