• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
why post a miley cyrus link on an adult website?lol

I don't know, because she's an adult? :dunno:

Seriously, she (and her family) have put her out there and pimped her. I don't have too many regrets about being attracted to her and honestly our age difference ain't all that out of wack.

--- mod edit ---

I'm pretty sure the pictures at the link in this post are old - before she turned 18. I'll do a search tonight and if they're new I'll put the link back.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's not a great beauty, and her body is nothing special. No hotter than any other reasonably fit teenage girl you might see out in public. The whole attraction to her is that you'd be dropping a load in Hannah Montana. Anybody who disagrees is just bullshitting himself.

She's not a great beauty, and her body is nothing special. No hotter than any other reasonably fit teenage girl you might see out in public. The whole attraction to her is that you'd be dropping a load in Hannah Montana. Anybody who disagrees is just bullshitting himself.

So. We like her. Sure I can go to the Mall of America today and see three dozen girls hotter than her, in one hour, but I still find her attractive. The celebrity probably no doubt adds to her appeal.

So I never really liked Miley in terms of music, personality, and even looks, but I just saw her on SNL and I have to say...wow. She is actually pretty damn attractive and you can tell she is just dying to be sexy and sensual. I like that. So I haven't completely changed my mind on her...but she's found a way for me to give her a look. Hook me up with some hot pics!