• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miley Cyrus: HOT or NOT?

How would you rate Miley Cyrus’ new look and overall image?

• Mostly HOT

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Mostly NOT

Votes: 43 70.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hell yeah she's hot.

I wanna lick her pussy.

Say what you want, Miley certainly has her moments - which is why I framed the poll answers using the word "mostly".
This music video almost made me want to flip my vote... that is until she ruined it at the very end with that stupid, unsexy tongue thing she does, which I guess is her trademark now.

Appreciate the post, animus fox!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Miley Cyrus is not hot.

Though I liked her as "Hanna Montana" with the wig back in the days of the Disney Channel ... with the wig, she reminded me a lot of Hilary Duff.

Miley Cyrus as "Hanna"...

1f119b5047619e2333b7f702d3efac93daa96ed0.jpg

And Hilary Duff... :lovecoupl

Hilary-Duff-16.jpg

Of course, Hilary Duff is much more prettier and sexier :drool2:

She certainly has the opportunity to be hot. If she styled herself out, got a better hairstyle and matured a bit. But I'd imagine sex with her would be outstanding. She seems like a lil rabbit. She's got hot lips, a great body and she likes to bounce around a lot. I rated her MOSTLY NOT. But it's with a TO BE CONTINUED tag.

Other: absolutely not. She's a creation of hell on every level. I wouldn't fuck her in a million years. And yes, she does have to mature. I'd rather fuck Megyn Kelly instead.

nah, not my type. a typical beautiful woman should have long hair, at least a c-cup in boobs and a woman's body. and a much more beautiful face.

I feel she USED to be very attractive and beautiful, but this latest transformation is a total turn-off. Unfortunately, it seemed to do a lot for her popularity. So sad.

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
I would have to say 'mostly hot' as I do find that Miley has sex appeal, but its hard to determine when we are not actually seeing 'her' sex appeal just the hype... Breaking away from the stereotypical long hair & girly/traditional feminine look is great, but is this just Miley marketed or is this who she really is since escaping from being Hannah Montanna (???). Everything now days just seems so preconceived & mostly it is... being an artist in Hollywood (so to speak) must be a fucking nightmare!!! :hairpull:
:sheep:

I didn't vote b'cause she isn't hot, but not ugly as shit, so in a sense, I'd fuck her brains out and call her every once in a blue moon. Unless she gave great helmet, that would be the only reason I'd call her again, and again.

Great fuckin voice,,,,,,not so much for looks.

Miley Cyrus is very hot but she comes across more like a lesabian than a tomboy.

The way she dress some times it is sexy and other times too freaky and not sexy. She should be looking at Rihanna she more sexy.

Some members where saying she not that matured what do they mean? What is some of the things she is doing that is immature for her age.