• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Milena Velba - One for the big boob lovers

Bloody Hell!

I have lurked after BP and his Milena threads - sure she doesn't get her's off her cunnit,
but a thread without BP?

Enough to make a person like small tits

:dunno:

Grumpy

Beautiful and charming face, nice body, biggest caucasian natural breasts around, mature and smiling woman : looks like the perfect girl to me. When my girlfriend surprised me jerking over Milena's pics I was very embarassed but when she looked at those photos she just said it was plain normal.
I'm seriously thinking bout subscribing to her website, but I wonder : is it worth it? Did someone subscribe and advise me?

Kitchen Floor! WTF!:2 cents: This only solidifies my point that Milena in her old age has lost some of her originality. Kitchen Floor is nearly an identical set that she has done in Jan. 2005 called Neujahrsputz, that's over 5yrs ago for those that can't do the math. She did new flooring for the house! Sure its new to some of the young pups out there, but us old dogs that have followed her from the start are being left disappointed. She has aged gracefully in those 5yrs though, but the sets are still the same. All tits and none of the lower stuff. My message to you Milena if you ever read this, please give us some of that great ass and cookie. My imagination is good but it is fast wearing thin!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

I don't know if there's ever been a big-boob model more proud of her big boobs than Milena. She really goes 110% on the breast worship and seems to totally love it.

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account

I don't know if there's ever been a big-boob model more proud of her big boobs than Milena. She really goes 110% on the breast worship and seems to totally love it.

Agreed.

May the ebullient arabesques of this tit-queen rule for all time, poke your eyes out and make you go blind!

AlaeNoctis

Banned