• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Merkel Offers Cash Handouts For Refugees To Leave

Angela Merkel will offer cash handouts worth millions of pounds for migrants to leave Germany in an effort to silence criticism of her ‘open-door’ border policy.

In a highly-embarrassing U-turn over the ill-fated plan, which saw 1.2million migrants flock to the country, Mrs Merkel has now vowed to send many of them home.

The German chancellor agreed a package of measures to speed up the deportation process for an estimated 450,000 migrants who have been rejected asylum.

The controversial plan, which marks a significant toughening of previous proposals, includes a £76million scheme that will offer migrants cash incentives to leave Germany voluntarily.

Many will see the move as a desperate attempt for Miss Merkel to claw back support ahead of her challenging re-election bid in September.

Criticism of her decision to leave Germany’s borders open and welcome all refugees during Europe’s migration crisis in 2015 has led to a surge in support for anti-immigrant parties.

Flaws in the open borders system were highlighted in the aftermath of last year’s Christmas market attack in Berlin when it was revealed that Tunisian terrorist Anis Amri had been denied asylum months earlier.

The plans agreed by Miss Merkel will allow officials to analyse asylum seekers’ telephones in an attempt to verify their identity, while rules for detaining migrants will be widened.

The proposed crackdown, which has been criticised by human rights groups, will also include the creation of a department in Berlin to co-ordinate mass deportations.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4213978/Merkel-offers-cash-handouts-migrants-leave.html

What a joke. She has only herself to blame for this. All you fuckers here who want refugees here in the U.S should take note of this. Trump should offer to pay $ to illegals to get the fuck out. I think we'd get rid of a good amount wouldn't you say?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yeah if True its just evil merkel trying to harvest some votes.
I would think its a bit too late.

In the US with Mexicans?
The days of young guys coming to the states to make some money are all but done.
Now its a woman thing. Even the ones who work collect freebies courtesy of the US taxpayer.
The US taxpayer who lives paycheck to paycheck who can't afford nor has the time to raise children.
The system we have attracts the poorest of the poor of Mexico and other countries, not "The best and the brightest" as Barry lied about.
Most are here for the welfare system- free money, free rent, free medical, free housing, free ect ect.
Can't even blame them.
I seen it firsthand so many times, almost everyday.
So when I see an illegal family at the supermarket with a shopping cart overflowing including 6 gallons of milk on the bottom of it while native born citizens are carrying a little basket with tonights dinner in it hoping they have enough money to pay for it I consider that a form of genocide.
The whole reason behind it is to create a society which can be easily controlled and dominated with Laws passed by bought and paid for traitor politicians.

My point, we dont need a stinking wall. Just cut off any and all assistence to illegals and within weeks they will go home.
The first month they are cut off the majority of them will be making plans to return to where they came from.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I can find zero evidence of the news story from the dailymail here in Germany.

Can't say it is a lie, maybe there will be such a plan. Just right now, there isn't.

France offered cash for Romanian gypsies to get on a coach back to Romania, but it in just a few months they would be back in Paris again

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4213978/Merkel-offers-cash-handouts-migrants-leave.html

What a joke. She has only herself to blame for this. All you fuckers here who want refugees here in the U.S should take note of this. Trump should offer to pay $ to illegals to get the fuck out. I think we'd get rid of a good amount wouldn't you say?
Nope, this doesn't work. They take the money, get back to where they came from and then come back.

You have to understand, these people are running from war, tyranny, Daech, etc, they've travelled thousands of miles/kilometers, went throught many countries, sometimes even across the Mediterranean Sea on tiny ships that could sink and cause them to drown at any moment, a handfull of dollars/euros/pounds won't convince not to come to our free, peacefull and flurishing countries....

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
France offered cash for Romanian gypsies to get on a coach back to Romania, but it in just a few months they would be back in Paris again

I remember well. This part of the program is really rather cynical. Merkel had her time as the angel of the refugees, now the old politics of the CDU/CSU is back.

She can pay migrants but not meet Germany's defense requirements for NATO.

Fucking idiots.

Well isn't this sweet!

Maybe Angela can't find some extra money to help them upgrade their smartphones too.

:MerkelPhone

Getty_Images_487529212_420x315.png

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I kind of expected you to go with german Alt-Right stories. Nice of you to go with the flow.

I kind of expected you to go with german Alt-Right stories. Nice of you to go with the flow.

Your cotdam chancellor is a fucking disaster and an idiot.

It seems at least that Britain and the United States have learned the lessons by watching the insanity that is going on in your country.

It doesn't take alt anything to see that.