• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Memphis Monroe (New Thread)

Memphis, sorry to hear about your tough year. I can't imagine what kind of toll that takes on a women.

Please take as much time as you need to recover your fans will always be waiting! ; )

Best of luck to you, and my hat goes off to you for your positive mind set!:)

elaborate please?

Memphis, sorry to hear about your tough year. I can't imagine what kind of toll that takes on a women.

Please take as much time as you need to recover your fans will always be waiting! ; )

Best of luck to you, and my hat goes off to you for your positive mind set!:)

Can you please explain.

Unsure what is going on with Memphis but i heard that she was shooting a scene a few weeks back, and now i've heard she's expecting and because of that she's now retired, although i'm not sure because it came from the same source.

hey guys, no anal as of yet. I did one toy scene with Hustler and they totally mislead the fucking fans on that one. They made it seem like I took a DP! which was totally false.

I try anal every now and again in my personal life. Only like 3 or 4 times and for weeks after my ass hurts so much, it hurts to walk. As much as I want to try anal, it's impossible for a 10 inch cock to fit in there. I will just have to keep trying. Alot of girls are this way, ask Jayden James, where in the same boat

this is my calling memphis, you are correct girl a 10 inch cock is way to big for anyone to handle, so im propsing to help i believe i could help with packing half that, i think i could help for your first anal scene resulting in zero pain. anything i can do to help.

p.s love your work you rock

Re: Memphis Monroe (New Thread)!

memphismonroe: said:
hey guys, no anal as of yet. I did one toy scene with Hustler and they totally mislead the fucking fans on that one. They made it seem like I took a DP! which was totally false.
I try anal every now and again in my personal life. Only like 3 or 4 times and for weeks after my ass hurts so much, it hurts to walk. As much as I want to try anal, it's impossible for a 10 inch cock to fit in there. I will just have to keep trying. Alot of girls are this way, ask Jayden Jaymes AKA Jayden James, where in the same boat!

Sad, so sad & bad news!!!. :( :helpme:

Okay there are a lot of rumors on here. Memphis is not dead and she did not retire. She has been married for over 3 1/2 years, she got married before she even entered the biz. She hasn't done any scene's recently for a couple of reasons. 1st, she had a baby so she has been busy with that, and 2nd she simply doesn't have the time to travel to LA or Vegas to shoot. I'm sure when she has the time or need's the money, she will shoot some more scenes for all her fans.