• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MELISSAMIDWEST'S NAKED CRIBS (my first hardcore dvd ever pics/video)

MelissaMidwest

Official Checked Star Member
I wanted to let all of you know my first ever hardcore DVD is ready and waiting! It only took me 5 years to bring a guy into my videos but oh well I finally did it. I included the link below so you can watch the free trailer for the DVD (MelissaMidwest's Naked Cribs) and see how great it really is Not only do I really get it on with one lucky guy I also take you through my homes just like MTV Cribs to make it even more fun. I also have my new co-star Adri from SweetAdri.com in her first DVD ever. I want to thank all of you for being so supportive throughout my career so far and not complaining that I wasn’t doing any boy scenes until now. Well I won’t waste any more time talking but make sure to get your copy of my new DVD! Video link is at the bottom, Melissa

postpic1.jpg

postpic2.jpg

postpic3.jpg

http://www.melissamidwest.com/trailer123.wmv

armandito

Banned
that is so fucking hot man, I have to get my hands on that dvd

Very nice Melissa! Saw the trailer too. That guy's cock is huge! More proof that there's no love for the smaller guys.

Excellent choice! Will we be seeing any true threesomes now with you? MMF of MFF sets....they would be truly HOT for sure sweetie!!